Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Gonna go back and read some hilarity from the thread that I know is there since around the KO/Cena match, but besides that:

- My contest is in shambles. I picked, Sheamus, Naomi, Rollins clean, and Cena winning all their matches, and the IC title match as the opener.
- KO winning :pimp: Fantastic build for a guy who has everything at his disposal. People may not think he has "that look", but I saw before what makes him very good is that he comes across as a legit tough regular dude who can kick your ***, instead of a giant or Mason Ryan-roided dude.
- Called PTP and New Day being the final teams in the chamber :lol: I figured Vince made that himself just to confuse everyone, specifically the black viewers. New Day winning anyway :smokin
- Naomi may never win a Divas title. She's 0-6 or 0-7 in title chances, and had a reason to win either one of those. Would have rather Paige aimlessly won it again than to have Nikki retain it just to get closer to AJ's record.
- Didn't mind Ryback winning the title. I picked Sheamus, only cause out of everyone in that match, he's the only one who has been built up well and hasn't suffered countless losses on his way to this match. Had he not been injured, Rusev would have been the way to go. Cool win for Ryback with this being his first title defense. Would rather him be in his heel bully character, but he was probably the better choice that a jobbed out Ziggler, jobbed out Barrett, 3+ year jobbed out Truth, and a washed (as a face) Henry.
- Any reason Bray Wyatt, a guy who should be a high level heel, didn't have a feud nor match heading into this PPV??

The rest of the roster was doing a live show in South Carolina. EC was supposed to be a live show too up until a few months ago after the tickets were already sold.

Who's this?

View media item 1560166
Baby girl.
frown.gif

How the hell they Cena kick out of 48 different finishers?..Dude is seriously whats worse for business..

John's shoes look like they're from the Ben 10 collection at Famous Footwear..

Cena kicking out of that top rope fisherman was :rofl: :x :rofl: Owens threw an entire Syphon Filter weapons cache at him :lol:

Ordered my KO shirt tonight with 20% off..This dude is the next Stone Cold man..Y'all better get on this bandwagon while you can..

Back
Top Bottom