Wrestling Thread May 2-8 | 5/6 BOYCOTT SMACKDOWN TONIGHT - TELL @WWE YOUR THOUGHTS

DAMNIT Vince get your head outta ya butt and take a note to how the fans cheer for this man..You have got to teach these youngin's how to talk on the mic so wrestling can get back to where it should be..

i feel sorry for the dudes who gotta clean all that up for the game tomorrow ha. happy bday Rock.

i feel sorry for the dudes who gotta clean all that up for the game tomorrow ha. happy bday Rock.

yeah, punk accompanied mason ryan to the ring for the match against Kane, then interfered

yeah, punk accompanied mason ryan to the ring for the match against Kane, then interfered

Originally Posted by casekicks

DAMNIT Vince get your head outta ya butt and take a note to how the fans cheer for this man..You have got to teach these youngin's how to talk on the mic so wrestling can get back to where it should be..
I agree that Vince needs to have a speech person on staff, but he also needs to let the wrestlers create their own characters. Only way that happens is if they go to tv14.
Also the video package sucked. It either has to be about Dwayne the person and show all his accomplishments, wwe, football, movies. Or it has to be about The Rock. Show him winning the title for the first time, show him announcing hes coming back. Show the last bday celebration he did etc. You cannot just put a song up and not have the montage make sense.

Originally Posted by casekicks

I agree that Vince needs to have a speech person on staff, but he also needs to let the wrestlers create their own characters. Only way that happens is if they go to tv14.
Also the video package sucked. It either has to be about Dwayne the person and show all his accomplishments, wwe, football, movies. Or it has to be about The Rock. Show him winning the title for the first time, show him announcing hes coming back. Show the last bday celebration he did etc. You cannot just put a song up and not have the montage make sense.

1) No matches set for Over The Limit. (2 Raws between then and now)
2) Awkward solo in ring celebration
3) Foley
frown.gif

3) Foley
frown.gif

C-ya ntwt..BTW, bkmac Im still waiting on that promo you've been working on for the past week..I hope it's a classic, but I aint gettin' my hopes up..

C-ya ntwt..BTW, bkmac Im still waiting on that promo you've been working on for the past week..I hope it's a classic, but I aint gettin' my hopes up..

Foley had Dixie's permission to appear on Raw tonight but Vince wouldn't allow it.

Foley had Dixie's permission to appear on Raw tonight but Vince wouldn't allow it.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

3) Foley
frown.gif

Over the limit is a C level PPV wwe is happy for 100k buys at this time.....
Foley chose not to be a wwe employee. Thats the only reason he wasnt there. + hes already done one for the Rock, although it was nowhere close to his bday
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

3) Foley
frown.gif

Over the limit is a C level PPV wwe is happy for 100k buys at this time.....
Foley chose not to be a wwe employee. Thats the only reason he wasnt there. + hes already done one for the Rock, although it was nowhere close to his bday
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom