Wrestling Thread May 2-8 | 5/6 BOYCOTT SMACKDOWN TONIGHT - TELL @WWE YOUR THOUGHTS

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

when did Foley join TNA?
2008 I think
Vince made him an announcer and was constantly in his ear during broadcasts, and I think he wanted to work an even lighter schedule.

Originally Posted by casekicks

BTW, bkmac Im still waiting on that promo you've been working on for the past week..I hope it's a classic, but I aint gettin' my hopes up..
It's coming sooner than you think
nerd.gif
grin.gif

BTW, bkmac Im still waiting on that promo you've been working on for the past week..I hope it's a classic, but I aint gettin' my hopes up..
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Is/wasnt the rock divorced? I thought I saw his wife/baby momma in the front row

He said on Piers Morgan that they are still business partners and she's his manager or something like that.

Here's the last segment of the show...

Is/wasnt the rock divorced? I thought I saw his wife/baby momma in the front row

He said on Piers Morgan that they are still business partners and she's his manager or something like that.

Here's the last segment of the show...

- Word coming out of Extreme Rules on Sunday is that Christian’s first World Heavyweight Title feud may be with Mark Henry.

- Word coming out of Extreme Rules on Sunday is that Christian’s first World Heavyweight Title feud may be with Mark Henry.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Saw that coming
sick.gif

Why not Barrett

Saw that coming
sick.gif

Why not Barrett

That's his manager. Who to better trust with your business decisions than someone who you have children with? She will make sure that the decisions she makes are wise as they impact their children as well.

That's his manager. Who to better trust with your business decisions than someone who you have children with? She will make sure that the decisions she makes are wise as they impact their children as well.

Originally Posted by bkmac

nerd.gif
grin.gif
Soon...? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

nerd.gif
grin.gif
Soon...? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Saw that coming
sick.gif

Why not Barrett

I mean, not that WWE doesn't flip flop on guys overnight (Sheamus, Kofi), but Barrett has been buried recently (despite being the IC Champ).  I'm pretty sure they're just going to continue the dissension in The Core program until he eventually faces Zeke.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Saw that coming
sick.gif

Why not Barrett

I mean, not that WWE doesn't flip flop on guys overnight (Sheamus, Kofi), but Barrett has been buried recently (despite being the IC Champ).  I'm pretty sure they're just going to continue the dissension in The Core program until he eventually faces Zeke.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]don't know about everyone else.... but i thought, for the most part, that show sucked something awful.

Spoiler [+]
mya tho....
devil.gif
devil.gif

and imma leave it in.

[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]don't know about everyone else.... but i thought, for the most part, that show sucked something awful.

Spoiler [+]
mya tho....
devil.gif
devil.gif

and imma leave it in.

[/color]

Back
Top Bottom