Wrestling Thread May 22-30/Brand Split is happening Smackdown will be live on Tuesday's in July

Not just that, but to return and come back as a face after 7 months.. that's best for business.

I'm sure the face turn is in the pipeline. Guess it's not a popular opinion on here but Seth as a heel is fantastic

I'm sure the face turn is in the pipeline. Guess it's not a popular opinion on here but Seth as a heel is fantastic
Thank you.

The dude was a heel before he went down.

He shoudn't come back as a face JUST CAUSE he came back.

Where is the logic in that?

Give it time, he will eventually become good.

Yall are crying already. Shut up the noise and enjoy that man's first day back

He's not the greatest heel because of how they booked him. He's over either way tho, so it doesn't really matter

Thank you.

The dude was a heel before he went down.

He shoudn't come back as a face JUST CAUSE he came back.

Where is the logic in that?

Give it time, he will eventually become good.

Yall are crying already. Shut up the noise and enjoy that man's first day back

The logic is that the guy he's against is a person the crowd clearly doesn't care for, and it's a story that writes itself. By the time Rollins does turn face, it'll be after a multitude of Superman punches, Spears, and Pedigrees. I've also always thought Rollins did well as a heel, but he's a 100% natural face and is the logical thing to do

Last edited:
KO vs BK is gonna be fantastic..Can't wait to see what the best heel in the game is gonna do to Allen..

Back
Top Bottom