Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

Never not funny 

pimp.gif

MLW Radio: Episode 225: Dave Meltzer

Episode 225: Dave Meltzer
May 4, 2016
It's May with Meltzer as Dave Meltzer sits in for the next 2 weeks with Konnan and Court Bauer while MSL receives a special award in Canada.

On this episode, the guys talk: NXT making stars vs acquiring them, TNA's future, grading Chris Jericho's run, concussions and the banana boat?

Read more at

I commend The Ryback speaking out against the machine. He made a lot of good points, some I don't agree with. Everyone shouldn't get paid the same, I can't agree with that AT ALL. But I understand his logic and philosophy.

I always like it when people stand up to bullies.

Unlike getting punked by them like the @GotHolesInMyShoes  / @GotHolesInMySocks   and @4wrestling  angle
Don't mention me with GHIMSlater

I commend The Ryback speaking out against the machine. He made a lot of good points, some I don't agree with. Everyone shouldn't get paid the same, I can't agree with that AT ALL. But I understand his logic and philosophy.

I always like it when people stand up to bullies.

Unlike getting punked by them like the @GotHolesInMyShoes
 / @GotHolesInMySocks
  and @4wrestling
 angle
Don't mention me with GHIMSlater

Go back to regional.

WWE Hall of Famer Bob Backlund will be returning to WWE TV beginning this Thursday on SmackDown.
Backlund will be working as Darren Young's life coach. The duo is apparently borrowing a phrase from WWE Hall of Famer Donald Trump - "Make Darren Great Again."

A segment airs on Thursday's Smackdown where Young asks Backlund for his help. Backlund tells Young he needs to start by realizing that wrestling is life.

Back
Top Bottom