Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

Russell's whole demeanor is awesome :lol: underrated promo guy, even when he was looking like a total ***** in his Ziggler feud, he made the best of it
Sev is gold man. He's one of the best on the mic and one of the best wrestlers he just needs a new finisher.

961.gif

@Peep Game
 John and Wai reviewed Joe vs Angle from 05 today. Go check it out man.

How is everyone doing today. Hope you all are having a blessed day

08.... I just listened :lol:...

And I will always say that the Cena album was by far NOT the worst album I ever heard... Really good prediction and good features... I'd rather listen to that album any day over Young Thug or that Travis Scott album...

08.... I just listened :lol:...

And I will always say that the Cena album was by far NOT the worst album I ever heard... Really good prediction and good features... I'd rather listen to that album any day over Young Thug or that Travis Scott album...

He's def better than Future

Like Rakim said, "Its been a long time..."

Whats up fellas, been lurking on the site,just been busy with work and my family. Been watching the shows here and there.

@green rhino123 whats up to one of my fellow oldheads, ironically, the day you mentioned me in my posts is the day I turned the big 4-0.

Hope everything is every thing with my NT brethren!
Happy 40th grandpa.

Back
Top Bottom