Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

El torito and hornswaggle still on wwe payroll ?
yes both if not one is deff gone..

i agree with it not being creative. Cena is going to come back to do his cena schtick and then proceed to be the same exact boring character working the same type of boring programs..

i would imagine
el torito
horny
adam rose
darren young
otunga (if not already gone?)
a female or 2
a few unheard of NXT or low totem developmental people
then hopefully ziggler and Lameus

man ill be sad if sandow is gone... actually i hope he does then goes to ROH or somewhere and becomes a star how gallows did.. that dude has the charisma to be a huge player. It proves when creative saddles you with a ******** gimmick to not get over (mizdow), and you get over and was prob at the time top 5 over characters in company.

Dillinger probably won't be called up til 2019 :lol:
He definitely has the charisma. I just don't know if he'll be able to get a worthwhile gimmick that can take him to the next level though...

Oh he definitely has charisma, especially compared to when he was just a variant Charlie Haas back in WWECW. But he's 35 right now, and I don't think he's a priority at all compared to other guys on the roster, and ones they'll eventually bring in. He's in a much better position than Sami Callahan was, but still, he may be in NXT for a very long time

El torito and hornswaggle still on wwe payroll ?

Hornswaggle was released last year. El Torito is still on the payroll as he made an appearance at the Newcastle house show I went to in November,

Dillinger probably won't be called up til 2019 :lol:
He definitely has the charisma. I just don't know if he'll be able to get a worthwhile gimmick that can take him to the next level though...

Oh he definitely has charisma, especially compared to when he was just a variant Charlie Haas back in WWECW. But he's 35 right now, and I don't think he's a priority at all compared to other guys on the roster, and ones they'll eventually bring in. He's in a much better position than Sami Callahan was, but still, he may be in NXT for a very long time

That laminated kingergarten 10 sign needs to go

Last edited:
Luger used to be my dude man

@gunnascott

@casekicks

Luger could have been an all time great if he had a better attitude..Torture Rack is still my favorite submission move..RuRu would do great with that as his finisher..

DC, go watch some Sting/Luger vs 4 Horsemen or Sting/Luger vs Steiners or Sting/Luger vs Road Warriors..Those are some classic WCW tag matches..All those guys worked so well together and really knew how to work a crowd..

Sting is so underrated as well as Luger. Dudes would be so much more appreciated if the had a person who understood marketing like VKM.

He is underrated and Luger definitely deserves to be looked at more favorably..

Man, we are WCW/NWA fans, we try to forget what Luger did in WWF

Lex was in WWF??..

Your man Luger wanted NO PARTS of Body

To be fair, nobody wanted any part of Brody..

I never get included in the wcw nwa stuff smh the disrespect :smh:

Brother Jules I wasn't aware that you was a big WCW/NWA guy..

Watching Superbrawl

Flair v Fujinami right now

Fujinami was so damn good man..I've seen a whole lot of his matches and honestly can't tell you a bad one..

One if my favorite Luger moments. The raw emotion from everyone was amazing to take in. Look at my guy Pee Wee marking out!

Really besides Swagger and Hornswoggle, I don't mind anyone else not getting the endeavor hammer. I hate Sheamus, he's not nearly a pain and chore when the spotlight isn't on him. And Eva and Cameron are nice to look at as long as there's a mute button.

Luger could have been an all time great if he had a better attitude..Torture Rack is still my favorite submission move..RuRu would do great with that as his finisher..

DC, go watch some Sting/Luger vs 4 Horsemen or Sting/Luger vs Steiners or Sting/Luger vs Road Warriors..Those are some classic WCW tag matches..All those guys worked so well together and really knew how to work a crowd..
He is underrated and Luger definitely deserves to be looked at more favorably..
Lex was in WWF??..
To be fair, nobody wanted any part of Brody..
Brother Jules I wasn't aware that you was a big WCW/NWA guy..
Fujinami was so damn good man..I've seen a whole lot of his matches and honestly can't tell you a bad one..

Hell yeah grew up on wcw. Didn't mess with wwe until about 1999.

Flair AA Dean malenko Vader rey jr. Are my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom