Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

Barrett got a deal to leave early by a few weeks.......

His statement is great though about taking a much needed break from wrestling and expanding his horizons in other avenues meaning, I will attempt to be in movies still while I can't wrestle for 3 months........

Last edited:
I hope they cut Job Ziggler loose. He's definitely a guy who could benefit from NJPW

If by benefit from NJPW you mean starting out as a rookie in the dojo, carrying bags, doing laundry, and washing dishes then I agree..

I hope they cut Job Ziggler loose. He's definitely a guy who could benefit from NJPW
I just don't understand why they refuse to turn him heel. When I got back into wrestling in 2012 or so and didn't really know anybody since I hadn't watched since the early 00s, #HEEL Ziggler was one of my top 3 favorites on the roster. Had the perfect smug attitude and then the pairing with AJ and Big E was so good.

Making him this boring babyface has absolutely killed him.

Was listening to Bauer and Pollock this morning and they were discussing Ryback possibly going to NJPW and they said that they think that NJPW doesn't wanna bring in anymore american talent at the moment but you never know

Cca3pSvW4AAc4f0.jpg

Damn keep Eva but release Cameron? ZERO SENSE

andddd.... keep Fandango but release Sandow? ZERO SENSE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom