Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

she nubile af
laugh.gif

Is Rosa still on the roster?

There has been talk of WM34 being held at Metlife Stadium.

Some officials have had some concern over how Gallows and Anderson have been booked. They feel that if changes aren't made now, it will be too late.

Regarding Damien Sandow, there was something called the Summer Of Sandow that was being planned.

Last edited:
List of participants in the GCS so far are:

TJ Perkins
Rich Swann
Zack Sabre
Jack Gallagher
Drew Gulak
Noam Dar
Tomasso Ciampa
Johnny Gargano
Akira Tozawa
Ho Ho Lun
Lince Dorado

Some officials have had some concern over how Gallows and Anderson have been booked. They feel that if changes aren't made now, it will be too late.

Regarding Damien Sandow, there was something called the Summer Of Sandow that was being planned.

Pretty ridiculous they haven't been in any squash matches, dudes need to be booked like monsters

They've been on the roster for what, a month? And they've already taken enough spears and Superman punches to spread over half the roster. Bout to have them looking like the Harris Brothers

Cheap Heat seems better because Rosenberg seems to be taking it seriously again. He isn't playing a character anymore now that Shoemaker isn't there to carry the conversations.

WCW Rey Mysterio is the best cruiserweight ever.
He is certainly up there.

Liger has to have that #1 spot though

Tiger Mask

Dynamite Kid

Also need consideration. Rey probably falls in the 2 or 3 slot

Hard to have that convo because should we include Benoit, Guerrero, Malenko, etc; Even though they wrestled UP

Pretty ridiculous they haven't been in any squash matches, dudes need to be booked like monsters
The fact that they had a legit, competitive match with Usos is ridiculous.

Cheap heat been ight.my girl thinks Rosenbergs voice and vocabulary are very cringe worthy.which they can be at times but I mess with it anyway.review a raw is above that though

Cheap heat been ight.my girl thinks Rosenbergs voice and vocabulary are very cringe worthy.which they can be at times but I mess with it anyway.review a raw is above that though

Only thing I've ever agreed with you on haha. Review-a-raw and review-a-wai are too damn good.

He is certainly up there.

Liger has to have that #1 spot though

Tiger Mask
Dynamite Kid

Also need consideration. Rey probably falls in the 2 or 3 slot

Hard to have that convo because should we include Benoit, Guerrero, Malenko, etc; Even though they wrestled UP
You just gave me a lot to think about. Benoit I wouldn't categories as a cruiserweight.

About to watch some Liger matches on the network. Any liger match you would say is a must see?

Back
Top Bottom