Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

The story I always heard is that he was close to a main roster call up and was asked to trim up a little more but refused to follow those instructions and was released

I'm sure brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby has the scoop

That's the story most people heard cause of the dirt sheets..But according to him it wasn't that serious about his weight..Not saying it had nothing to do with him not being there anymore, but it wasn't the only factor..And there were reports Trips didn't like him but from what I gathered from him that's not the case..

bucks1054.png

The story I always heard is that he was close to a main roster call up and was asked to trim up a little more but refused to follow those instructions and was released

I'm sure brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby has the scoop

This story as well as he was frustrated and acting out to trainers. Didn't want to get up to go to mandatory training frustrated he was still on nxt that long.

I'm sure @brendasdeadbaby has the scoop
This story as well as he was frustrated and acting out to trainers. Didn't want to get up to go to mandatory training frustrated he was still on nxt that long.
As shown in the Summerfest 2014 special, Sext was also frustrated when he was in developmental.

Unlike Chris Zero, he listened to Honner, avoided Terry Taylor, and did what they asked him. Look where that got him.

Last edited:
AJ - face
Gallows/Anderson - heel
Reigns - tweener
Usos - face unless standing next to Reigns

Sext = face

AJ = face

Finn / BBC = heel

Ramen = tweener

Usos = face

Last edited:
Sext=Face
BK=Face
Finn/BC=Heel
Raymond=Heel by default
Usos=Irrelevant..

Yup. Easily one of the best segments I've seen since I got back into wrestling...Wish they would've given Mark one last run though...

Back
Top Bottom