Wrestling Thread May27-June9 | 6/6 Impact LIVE - Quinton RAMPAGE Jackson Appears Tonight

View media item 440400 View media item 440401
Mickie said "**** ya'll I ain't fat"
tumblr_mnpolb7dYE1r19j80o5_250.gif

Last edited:
Bray's gonna become a comedy gimmick...watch.

Part of his gimmick is that he's smiling/laughing in promos & during matches.

He kisses his opponent on the forehead before hitting his Sister Abigail finisher.

Last edited:
Switched to RAW and I just saw Ryback do the worst Lou Thesz press of ALL TIME. Took the crown from Kelly Kelly and Randall.

Ryback will never be on Ultimate Warrior's level to be pounding his chest like that. Straight slap in the face.

Mike Cole called that man, "Curtis Angle." :lol:

:rofl: Cole sucks so much

I figured Bryan would lose, just have to say how proud I am of DBry. Been following him since ROH, and just love his evolution. This guy CAN be a top draw unlike what Vince thought. Just love seeing where he started in the WWE to where he's at now, and he can only get higher. The fans legit love him. Pretty sure he's 1 of maybe 3 top faces that I actually cheer for.

Like the subtle nod to Curt Hennig's attire from Axel. Looks a bit less CAW-like. Emphasis on a bit less.

LulZ kick to the face with chair and he kicks out? I'd be pissed if i was in the back and watchn this dude get so much shine right now

Back
Top Bottom