Wrestling Thread Nov 1-7 | 11/7 TNA Turning Point - Hardy vs Morgan | Joe vs Jarrett | 3D vs MCMG

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Best part of the ppv was when Flair started sining when he told Sabu he was fired. 
laugh.gif
Flair has been gold on the mic recently. Did anyone see on Impact when he was going crazy on the mic talkin about how he got hit by lighting or somethin like that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Best part of the ppv was when Flair started sining when he told Sabu he was fired. 
laugh.gif
Flair has been gold on the mic recently. Did anyone see on Impact when he was going crazy on the mic talkin about how he got hit by lighting or somethin like that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cómo están, pinches!

Just getting started on Turning Point.

Dreamer breaks his wrist? Awesome. He is still hardcore.

2iu4477.jpg

Originally Posted by chino905

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cómo están, pinches!

Just getting started on Turning Point.

Dreamer breaks his wrist? Awesome. He is still hardcore.

2iu4477.jpg

Does anyone find it as ridiculous as I do when Abyss comes out happy and celebrating with Fortune?

Does anyone find it as ridiculous as I do when Abyss comes out happy and celebrating with Fortune?

- Jeff Hardy has changed the name of his finisher to "Twist of Hate."

- Eric Bischoff was recently asked on his Facebook what he thought of the Nexus angle, here is his answer…

Spoiler [+]
Boring as hell.

- WWE will tape tonight’s RAW from England this afternoon.

- Eric Bischoff was recently asked on his Facebook what he thought of the Nexus angle, here is his answer…

Spoiler [+]
Boring as hell.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I cringe when he goes in to hug Jeff Hardy. I mean really?
indifferent.gif

Turning Point=Worst PPV ever. I did enjoy MCMG and Team 3D, though.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I cringe when he goes in to hug Jeff Hardy. I mean really?
indifferent.gif

Turning Point=Worst PPV ever. I did enjoy MCMG and Team 3D, though.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Spoiler [+]
Boring as hell.

The Nexus storyline is better than every single feud in TNA at the moment. Bischoff is only lying to himself.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Spoiler [+]
Boring as hell.

The Nexus storyline is better than every single feud in TNA at the moment. Bischoff is only lying to himself.

No reason given, but Jerry Lawler is not at tonight's Raw (currently being taped in England). The announce team for the show is Cole and Matthews.

No reason given, but Jerry Lawler is not at tonight's Raw (currently being taped in England). The announce team for the show is Cole and Matthews.

Back
Top Bottom