Wrestling Thread Nov 1-7 | 11/7 TNA Turning Point - Hardy vs Morgan | Joe vs Jarrett | 3D vs MCMG

i missed the opening match. but Robbie E really won the X Division championship?!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

After that finish, I'm predicting a bra and panties match between Mickie and Tara. TNA couldn't be that obvious...could they?

After that finish, I'm predicting a bra and panties match between Mickie and Tara. TNA couldn't be that obvious...could they?

omg this match is sickkkkk between motor city and team 3D!!! entertaining finish!

This is a great example of what TNA matches can/should be.

omg this match is sickkkkk between motor city and team 3D!!! entertaining finish!

This is a great example of what TNA matches can/should be.

When did Tommy Dreamer start wearing kick pads?

WHY is Tommy Dreamer wearing kick pads?

When did Tommy Dreamer start wearing kick pads?

WHY is Tommy Dreamer wearing kick pads?

PPV sucked except for the MCMG vs Team 3D ending sequence. Kurt Angle wasn't on the card, so you already knew it was gonna suck.

PPV sucked except for the MCMG vs Team 3D ending sequence. Kurt Angle wasn't on the card, so you already knew it was gonna suck.

Best part of the ppv was when Flair started sining when he told Sabu he was fired. 
laugh.gif

Best part of the ppv was when Flair started sining when he told Sabu he was fired. 
laugh.gif

not even a page was used to discuss this ppv
laugh.gif

do they ever release the buyrates for tna ppvs?

bischoff was talkin smack about the nexus angle being boring........his immortals group aint entertaining either

not even a page was used to discuss this ppv
laugh.gif

do they ever release the buyrates for tna ppvs?

bischoff was talkin smack about the nexus angle being boring........his immortals group aint entertaining either

Back
Top Bottom