Wrestling Thread Nov 1-7 | 11/7 TNA Turning Point - Hardy vs Morgan | Joe vs Jarrett | 3D vs MCMG

Michael Cole and R-Truth going to the Lil Wayne release party 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think 4w said it, but why is there more focus on john Cena decision than the actual WWE title match.

I think 4w said it, but why is there more focus on john Cena decision than the actual WWE title match.

laugh.gif
 I did not know Wayne was getting out Thursday.
^Because he's Cena Almighty 

laugh.gif
 I did not know Wayne was getting out Thursday.
^Because he's Cena Almighty 

I'm calling it right now. Barrett wins the title at Survivor Series freeing Cena. Cena incapacitates Barrett, Miz cashes in MITB, Cena counts and Miz is the champion coming out of Survivor Series.

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

They think more people will want to pay to see what Cena does or does not do than to see a WWE title match between Wade Barrett and Randy Orton

I'm calling it right now. Barrett wins the title at Survivor Series freeing Cena. Cena incapacitates Barrett, Miz cashes in MITB, Cena counts and Miz is the champion coming out of Survivor Series.

They think more people will want to pay to see what Cena does or does not do than to see a WWE title match between Wade Barrett and Randy Orton

Originally Posted by masondid

Exactly.  And the problem is instead of building to an actual culmination match, they are building to another storyline which fans can catch up for free the next night on Raw (or even just read about it online).

Originally Posted by masondid

Exactly.  And the problem is instead of building to an actual culmination match, they are building to another storyline which fans can catch up for free the next night on Raw (or even just read about it online).

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

That might work if Miz was a face...but I don't think they're ready to go there with him yet.
30t6p3b.gif
@ Miz having Cena help him...

The entire stipulation is stupid...who would willingly "call it fair" and lose their job? If Orton wins clean...I'm done for a while.
Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

TheEmperor45

1. orton is boring
2. creative is dumb
3. its super cena
2. and 3. have much, much more to do with it than 1. Orton being "boring" has no significance.

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

That might work if Miz was a face...but I don't think they're ready to go there with him yet.
30t6p3b.gif
@ Miz having Cena help him...

The entire stipulation is stupid...who would willingly "call it fair" and lose their job? If Orton wins clean...I'm done for a while.
Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

TheEmperor45

1. orton is boring
2. creative is dumb
3. its super cena
2. and 3. have much, much more to do with it than 1. Orton being "boring" has no significance.

I guess R Truths roll tonight was to be Raw's House #*!@@.

Running to massah to tell on Cena.

I guess R Truths roll tonight was to be Raw's House #*!@@.

I guess R Truths roll tonight was to be Raw's House @$%!@.

I guess R Truths roll tonight was to be Raw's House @$%!@.

Back
Top Bottom