Wrestling Thread Nov 23-29 | 11/27 Smackdown - Undertaker vs Jericho, Batista vs Kane

Jesse heel turn?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

With how good Raw was this week, I think it could be equally as bad or worse with Mini Me next week.

sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Be patient with Kofi, guys. There's no doubt he's going to win Money in the Black. And it will be awesome.

pimp.gif

Thank you Sheamus.
pimp.gif

That barely got any reaction out of the crowd. They should have given sheamus a few more weeks to be cared about.

Yeah, Jesse should be permanent GM. Axe this stupid guest host thing already, because you can't get any better than The Body.

Originally Posted by coolgy023

Originally Posted by theDEEK

That barely got any reaction out of the crowd. They should have given sheamus a few more weeks to be cared about.
My sentiments exactly.
I agree, BUT it was a dead crowd tonight. And you could see that most of the upper deck was empty. It would have been a whole different scene ifthis took place in MSG last week.

This has easily been the best Raw in weeks.

Next weeks episode is gonna be horrendous, glad I won't be watching.

Patriots/Saints FTW.
pimp.gif

Best host the WWE has ever had....

Jesse "The Body" has always been my favorite announcer..with Bobby Heenan as a close second.

Ventura's been out of wrestling for how long now...and I swear his presence alone in one battle royal match makes Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole lookabsolutely pathetic.

Ventura on the mic and in the WWE is gold...and he was right about Cena and how the WWE likes to play favorites. Jesse's the man!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom