Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

Bruh this NJPW announce team that I have no clue what they're saying is fifty times better than the wwe crap. So much more passion n purpose.
Not to give you too much at once, but I would suggest watching Liger's matches vs. Naoki Sano.

http://njpwworld.com/search/tag/man_115?page=5
i've never seen any of his work so i'll check him out. so much quality content to catch up on instead of this sports entertainment drivel.

It still amazes me how overly confident vince and co have become.

There's no way they actually feel like they are putting out the best product that they absolutely can. It's not like they don't have, albeit it slim, a very talented roster.

They are going to need to really pick business up by wrestlemania season.
With Luca underground, pwg, njpw, and even tna with all of their attention grabbing drama, people are starting to realize that there are some really good alternative products to follow now.
They are going to have an even more vocal ecw type issue on their hands x4.

With that being said, bray and Ambrose have sold me. We keep focusing on lack of storyline but the long term storyline is that these two future TOP stars (talking 5 years from now) are clashing for the first time showing that they'll do whatever It takes to cement their mainstay.

As usual, this show is just dragging man.
i've never seen any of his work so i'll check him out. so much quality content to catch up on instead of this sports entertainment drivel.
Have fun man. I would just click on the Jushin Liger tag and just go through. That is what I would do.

And there is always Keiji Mutoh :nerd:

"kick his *** seasbass!" lmao

Miz aiNT a street cat.

I want this feud to mean more.
I will show you a real street cat pipsqueak.

tumblr_mh5151uZbs1s07wovo2_500.gif

They are going to need to really pick business up by wrestlemania season.
With Luca underground, pwg, njpw, and even tna with all of their attention grabbing drama, people are starting to realize that there are some really good alternative products to follow now.
They are going to have an even more vocal ecw type issue on their hands x4. .
General public doesn't care about those promotions though, and marks are still going to watch WWE, even if they are watching the other ones...

Shocked at 0 CM Punk Chants.

Vince prob. talked to every single person before the entered the building. "YOU BETTER NOT SAY IT YOU SON OF *****!"

I hate NIkki. As soon as Naomi's music hit, she held up her title like she got some prestige or some ****. 

***** you just taking personal bukkakes for John Cena. Sit down. 

Shocked at 0 CM Punk Chants.

Vince prob. talked to every single person before the entered the building. "YOU BETTER NOT SAY IT YOU SON OF *****!"

i read that in his CM PUNK apology voice [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The crowd got ear pieces on and can only cheer what vince yells in their ear. This crowd are like the sheep commentators we have

Back
Top Bottom