Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

Tag Match was dope, but the rest of the night has been crap. They are really banking on the Sting appearance to win everyone over....

I feel like at the end of the SS match after Team Cena wins, Sting gonna be at the top of the ramp showing respect or something

That, or Sting gonna stop Trips from interfering to lead to a match at Mania. Of course HHH gotta put himself in that spotlight

nah I think we got GHIMS'd again :smh: :lol:

That's what she gets for her husband refusing to do the job on his way out like a man is supposed to..
laugh.gif

steve austin podcast streamed on the wwe network... with mcmahon as a guest???? son.. OH HELL YEA SWIG OF beer for the WORKING MAN..

I feel like at the end of the SS match after Team Cena wins, Sting gonna be at the top of the ramp showing respect or something

That, or Sting gonna stop Trips from interfering to lead to a match at Mania. Of course HHH gotta put himself in that spotlight

nah I think we got GHIMS'd again :smh: :lol:
Starting to feel that way. Like when they rumored Phil returning. Just nonsense to keep us tuned in.

Back
Top Bottom