Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

Man I hope the Dudleys are really coming back for 1 last run..Give the tag division a nice boost, and then have Bubba go to singles and be an awesome heel..

Can anyone tell me why Sunday became the designated PPV day?
Because everybody that works gets up early or gets out late mon-Friday. sat and fri night is to chill and hang out not be home. Sunday night everybody resting getting ready for work in the am

Last edited:
sup Big Ego
Chillin man. Went over the homies house earlier and won both Madden games and two outta three on 2k15. Had a major :smokin session with him and later with wifey. I was glad to see Vince, even with him ruining things. And Cesaro is the new Dolph, people gotta know who not to diss. :smh: just cause it's true doesn't mean it always needs to be said. Also fly eagles fly!!!

Man I hope the Dudleys are really coming back for 1 last run..Give the tag division a nice boost, and then have Bubba go to singles and be an awesome heel..
I think the're booked for a Indy show next weekend after that they have nothing. Devon is still on tna tv tho

Last edited:
Mizdow!

Chillin man. Went over the homies house earlier and won both Madden games and two outta three on 2k15. Had a major :smokin session with him and later with wifey. I was glad to see Vince, even with him ruining things. And Cesaro is the new Dolph, people gotta know who not to diss. :smh: just cause it's true doesn't mean it always needs to be said. Also fly eagles fly!!!

Bleed Green :pimp:

Why are they hyping up this BiG Show match? Also more boring wrestlers smh. Man whats the match card for ROH tv?

Back
Top Bottom