• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost wanted to say Hustle because the **** tier "L33T" looking sn looked at first glance like it spelled out Hustle.

Then I realized that Hustle probably couldn't give a **** about trying to create another profile, even if he was in banned camp for whatever it was just to pop shots he would normally pop off anyways.

Then, because I'm a curious individual, I did minimal amount of leg work and saw that the world's ****tiest heel started a thread about how NT'ers like their steak, amongst other pretty mundane and stereotypical NT threads.

At this point it doesn't matter because not only will he never cut a promo better than myself or any of the other established members, but if he does he will be shot down so quickly that ****town will be a welcome destination to where I would put him.

It was suspected by others that it was Hustle as well. So there might be some truth behind that

#smalltalkbois

ihust1e ihust1e

Case Case @King of Trash Style

Listening to "What Happened When" : Starrcade 1990.

They are discussing how over Muta was and how the only thing that was missing was him having a mouthpiece. They wondered how Heyman would have fared as Muta' manager at the time and how much MORE over he would have beem

ss.jpg

Case Case @King of Trash Style

Listening to "What Happened When" : Starrcade 1990.

They are discussing how over Muta was and how the only thing that was missing was him having a mouthpiece. They wondered how Heyman would have fared as Muta' manager at the time and how much MORE over he would have beem

I'll give it a listen tomorrow..I've been on this Something to Wrestle kick..Listened to the Scott Steiner, ECW 96-97, and Montreal Screwjob episodes in the past 24 hours..Great show..

Yea, I love both of those shows. They are just SO damn long, so I know I need to devote some time to get through them

He's basically ROH's Velveteen Dream from what I remember.

Very charismatic and solid worker the few times I've watched him

He's a ripoff of Joey Ryan and Prince..I've watched a few of his matches and don't think he's anything special..Definitely not ROH World champ worthy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom