Wrestling Thread Oct 10-16 | 10/16 TNA Bound for Glory - Angle vs Roode, Sting vs Hogan

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

i love you, pop.

lol
even the camera crews huh, how cool.

roll.gif
JR gettin' booed for once.

Why they got the spotlight on the sound guy and camera man?..Like they matter for anything..

See what happens when you front on Big Jugg Shawty!!!The Show Gets Shut Down ... HAPPY Go Lucky LIL JIMMYS !!!!!!

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

See what happens when you front on Big Jugg Shawty!!!The Show Gets Shut Down ... HAPPY Go Lucky LIL JIMMYS !!!!!!

Gimmick's already taken pal, be a jobber somewhere else.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

this angle is so dumb, but at least the way they're executing it is pretty entertaining. 

Agreed. This angle will probably end in another stupid swerve, but this is fun to watch.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Cena and Punk weren't out there with the rest of the roster, anyone else notice that?

Orton wasn't either.
Did they have to catch a plane lol...how are the biggest faces of the WWE not there to show "solidarity"

I was kinda hoping, someone tried to at least take out Paul and get buried then everyone walk out proving he's lost control. Also I was hoping one or a few superstars stayed to show some support for him. The camera/production crew leaving was a nice touch, a little corny but still a nice touch...

Originally Posted by SoundsoftheGame

ion know what yall think but wrestling is back!!
dis shhhh like as fugggg
pimp.gif

What the holy hell are you trying to say?..Is that even English?..

You can't have punk, cena, and orton walk out on hhh if they are gonna have that tag team match at SS, it wouldn't make sense.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

That was pretty good..
i agree. execution could have been shot to hell if the wrong people would have spoke (the ones with bad presence/mic skills). but it was compelling tv...... maybe this is where the new writers hired had their influence? doesn't seem like anything done in the past.

i like how they've slowed things down again. all started with summer of punk.

Back
Top Bottom