Wrestling Thread Oct 10-16 | 10/16 TNA Bound for Glory - Angle vs Roode, Sting vs Hogan

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

See what happens when you front on Big Jugg Shawty!!! The Show Gets Shut Down ... HAPPY Go Lucky LIL JIMMYS !!!!!!

Gimmick's already taken pal, be a jobber somewhere else.

aint no gimmick SUCKER, I told yall a while ago "THE REAL IS BACK!!", SO KNOW YOUR ROLE PUNCK...JOBBER THESE
Nuts.jpg

See what happens when you front on Big Jugg Shawty!!! The Show Gets Shut Down ... HAPPY Go Lucky LIL JIMMYS !!!!!!

aint no gimmick SUCKER, I told yall a while ago "THE REAL IS BACK!!", SO KNOW YOUR ROLE PUNCK...JOBBER THESE
Nuts.jpg
And who are you again?

Wait, so what happens now?? This angle is both stupid and entertaining at the same time. I'm really anxious to see what happens, and where it goes. Just goes to show no matter how dumb some of the angles/programs are they are entertaining and VKM keeps us watching every week.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by SoundsoftheGame

ion know what yall think but wrestling is back!!
dis shhhh like as fugggg
pimp.gif

What the holy hell are you trying to say?..Is that even English?..
Must be southern or something.. not a clue either

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

That was pretty good..
i agree. execution could have been shot to hell if the wrong people would have spoke (the ones with bad presence/mic skills). but it was compelling tv...... maybe this is where the new writers hired had their influence? doesn't seem like anything done in the past.

i like how they've slowed things down again. all started with summer of punk.

Nuts.jpg
And who are you again?

DONT KNOW??!!...I GUESS YOU STUPID TO HUH?

Nuts.jpg

go lay down. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Nuts.jpg

go lay down. 
indifferent.gif
MY NUTS GOT YOUR ATTENTION AHHHHHHHH!

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Cena and Punk weren't out there with the rest of the roster, anyone else notice that?

Orton wasn't either.
Did they have to catch a plane lol...how are the biggest faces of the WWE not there to show "solidarity"

I'll tell you why they weren't out there.  Because everyone that left got booed while HHH continued to get cheered in the ring.  If Cena, Orton, and Punk were out there, they weren't going to get booed, and thus, HHH wouldn't get cheered.
Now, why fans were cheering for HHH when he essentially has ruined the company in storyline is beyond me, but no one ever said most of the WWE UNIVERSE is very smart.

This whole segment made me sick.  It came across as so corny and just a way for HHH to further inflate his ego.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

HHH gets the show to himself. Perfect
Exactly.
I wouldn't be surprised if Raw next week was just HHH doing stand up comedy for 2 hours burying every person on the roster.

And so what happens on Smackdown tomorrow?  Everyone walked out tonight on Raw, but they'll just be good Lil Jimmys and work on Smackdown?

I don't understand why they didn't have atleast a few people stay and show some support..Seems like that would have been more believable, to me, than just everyone walking out..And why make JR wait til the very end to get up and leave?..For a more dramatic effect maybe?..

I don't understand why they didn't have atleast a few people stay and show some support..Seems like that would have been more believable, to me, than just everyone walking out..And why make JR wait til the very end to get up and leave?..For a more dramatic effect maybe?..

JR has been the voice of the WWE for 15+ years, and if they have him walk out it lets Trips know that this is for real and they all are taking a "stand"

I agree.  A split locker room is much more compelling than everyone just leaving.  Then you could theoretically have the guys that stuck around be featured on TV while the other guys "sit out."  Plus, it gives you an easy way to elevate some new talent.
But we know WWE would never do something like that.  Elevating new talent.  What a silly concept.

And as for JR leaving alone?  Why?  Because it allowed Vince to get his rocks off by having the crowd boo JR.  Vince will probably argue that since JR was booed, fans don't want him on commentary anymore and it will be all Cole all the time.

Interesting way to end Raw.

I guess Punk, Orton and Cena got a reprieve from the vote of confidence.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 617collector

This is more entertaining then Jersey Shore

that's like saying cat *!$! tastes better than dog *!$!.
unless your 4w in which case you'd feel that was a valid point.

So what...HHH, Cena, Punk going to do it all themselves for Survivor Series? Oh yeah...Isn't the Rock also trying to get in shape for some Survivor Series work? Pedigrees, Rock Bottoms, People Elbows, STFs, A couple of AAs, and a GTS. Spit water in the air, DX Chop, sit indian style, you can't see me while raising the people's eyebrow. The kids are gonna riot at Survivor Series.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

This whole segment made me sick.  It came across as so corny and just a way for HHH to further inflate his ego.
really? idk man, i thought it was good tv. the camera dudes and refs being involved was a nice touch....... that it's not just about the wrestlers, it affects everyone in the company. it is a ego boost for hhh but that's nothing new. don't you like how they've slowed things down again? that was a major complaint from everyone on here.

And so what happens on Smackdown tomorrow?  Everyone walked out tonight on Raw, but they'll just be good Lil Jimmys and work on Smackdown?
well i haven't watched smackdown in a while i only read the spoilers but it seems he's not as "hands on" with smackdown as he is on raw. but the complaints at the end were mostly about raw and ppv's. and the walking out stuff doesn't mean they're literally walking out of the company just that they don't think he's the right person for the job.......

Originally Posted by toine2983

Interesting way to end Raw.

I guess Punk, Orton and Cena got a reprieve from the vote of confidence.
eyes.gif

It just really, really bugs me that they weren't out there.
Cena will probably be out next Monday to try and "rally the troops" and get everyone back to work because this is the business he loves so much and would give anything to be apart of.  He does it for the WWE Universe, and everyone else should to.

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

really? idk man, i thought it was good tv. the camera dudes and refs being involved was a nice touch....... that it's not just about the wrestlers, it affects everyone in the company. it is a ego boost for hhh but that's nothing new. don't you like how they've slowed things down again? that was a major complaint from everyone on here.

well i haven't watched smackdown in a while i only read the spoilers but it seems he's not as "hands on" with smackdown as he is on raw. but the complaints at the end were mostly about raw and ppv's. and the walking out stuff doesn't mean they're literally walking out of the company just that they don't think he's the right person for the job.......

I like that things are slowed down, but what exactly is it building to?  We're not talking about a match.  Not a match.  Not a match.  We're talking about an angle for control of the company between Vince McMahon and HHH.  Not a match.  An angle.
HHH hasn't been quite as involved on Smackdown, but he's still there on the show every single week.

I don't know, I'm just pretty jaded with the WWE product right now.  It's really hard to get me excited with MNF and playoff baseball going on.

And as for JR leaving alone?  Why?  Because it allowed Vince to get his rocks off by having the crowd boo JR.  Vince will probably argue that since JR was booed, fans don't want him on commentary anymore and it will be all Cole all the time.
nahhhhhh i think its this here:

Originally Posted by PrinceLaney

JR has been the voice of the WWE for 15+ years, and if they have him walk out it lets Trips know that this is for real and they all are taking a "stand"
jr is respected so if he's leaving too then you know it's not just the whiners and babies like hhh was making it out to be.

Back
Top Bottom