Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

Do you have Seth Rollins relinquish the title on Raw this Monday or just have him completely disappear?

It's being reported that Kevin Owens is probably going to get the top heel spot.

I heard Meltzer, Alvarez and them say they feel Kevin Owens should get the heel push out of this too.

WWE stays disappointing us.

with that said i see them giving the Title to

Kane.

Kane is just bad luck. Even dbry is frail y'all remember he got hurt too.

:smh: at some y'all saying dbry injury hurt you more. :smh: at cheering for a B+ pencil neck.

This tourny could be like the 98 Survivor Series. Have Ambrose or Reigns turn heel at the end just
like The Rock did.

It's being reported that Kevin Owens is probably going to get the top heel spot.

I heard Meltzer, Alvarez and them say they feel Kevin Owens should get the heel push out of this too.
Makes sense. Merchandise sales are strong. He's very very talented. And people actually take him seriously as a heel 

This tourny could be like the 98 Survivor Series. Have Ambrose or Reigns turn heel at the end just
like The Rock did.

uUY84hI.jpg

heels hold every title, if i'm correct

time to clear daniel bryan :nerd:

Last edited:
That effing sucks !man for Seth. Will he even be able to do all that stuff post surgery or will he switch his style up? This run while Cena is GONE would've been great for Seth and others. Seth need to be champ.

I don't think Seth's build can compare to DBry's build..Seth doesn't have control of the fans anywhere close to what Goatface Killuh did..

Seth is great and probably the best wrestler on the main roster right now, and I'm sure we all can agree on that..But let's be honest, we've all been btching about how they've booked him, how he loses too much, and the programs he's in don't make much sense..Seth is an OK heel, but he is a natural babyface and needs to be booked that way when he comes back..Good Guy Sext will get huge pops and his moveset will finally match his character (cause heels shouldn't be doing high flying moves that get's the crowd behind them...Word to Jamele)

I hope they turn ambrose heel and give him the title in the tournament. Sheamus should have to forfeit his money in the bank eligibility to enter the tournament and lose. Boom perfect way to get the briefcase off that loser

Case do you remember triple h's return in 2002? Seth will murder that return with thunderous applause when he come back. Look at summerslam this year. This dude will have the fans raving when he returns especially since they'll save his return for a major city.

Well, at least his babyface run is going to start off fantastic when he does return.. but as a heel, I thought he did a great job. They booked him awfully for a stretch, but he did well with what he was given.. you could see the improvement from when he first turned to where he was now on the mic. Def one of the bright spots to RAW muddled with mediocrity.

I think the title HAS to go on Roman, and I don't see any reason it shouldn't. A heel has held it since WM, they're going to give to Roman for a change.. Not sure how he will fare, but I can't see him dropping it at WM either.. so it will be interesting. They can always give it to KO and have him take the fall at Mania to Roman, but I think Roman's the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom