Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

Imagine if B+ Pencil Neck player ends up being entered into the tournament and winning it all. I bet you marks would wet your pants for that.

:wow: at this Rainmaker and Tanahashi brawl :wow:... You don't see that in Japan ever... That was really ******* awesome... That's how you sell a ******* match... I just wish I knew what they said :lol:...

This Honma/Ishii match
eek.gif
With all of the new information regarding brain trauma and concussions, the trading headbutts segment was probably the sickest thing I've seen in years. Those dead thuds
sick.gif

With that said, PHENOMENAL match. Probably will make my top 10 list when it's all said & done. 

With all of the new information regarding brain trauma and concussions, the trading headbutts segment was probably the sickest thing I've seen in years. Those dead thuds
sick.gif

With that said, PHENOMENAL match. Probably will make my top 10 list when it's all said & done. 
Any combination of

Ishii/Honma/Makabe, I am slightly sick of.

Honma makes things more enjoyable because the fans love him but, Makabe and Ishii HAVE to chill with those headbutts man

Got some great news today y'all..My wife has been searching for a job for 6 months and finally got an offer last week..Friday afternoon they called and rescinded the offer do to her background check being incomplete..After a couple hours of phone work she found out the person doing the bgc couldn't verify her former employer do to her calling the wrong number..So the person who hires and trains people said if my wife could get the bgc straightened away by end of business today then she'd have a job..Well she just got the call the the background check lady had just called and said it was her fault my wife's info was incomplete and that everything checked out..So my wife starts her new job tomorrow w/full benefits to start the second she clocks in..So happy right now guys..Feeling blessed..

Got some great news today y'all..My wife has been searching for a job for 6 months and finally got an offer last week..Friday afternoon they called and rescinded the offer do to her background check being incomplete..After a couple hours of phone work she found out the person doing the bgc couldn't verify her former employer do to her calling the wrong number..So the person who hires and trains people said if my wife could get the bgc straightened away by end of business today then she'd have a job..Well she just got the call the the background check lady had just called and said it was her fault my wife's info was incomplete and that everything checked out..So my wife starts her new job tomorrow w/full benefits to start the second she clocks in..So happy right now guys..Feeling blessed..
Good, so she can finally get rid of your old a** 
glasses.gif

:wow: at this Rainmaker and Tanahashi brawl :wow: ... You don't see that in Japan ever... That was really ******* awesome... That's how you sell a ******* match... I just wish I knew what they said :lol: ...
Jado and Gedo are BIG fans of 80s NWA............

You Def gotta check out that brawl...

And Honma is why the match was fantastic... He was super baby face mode... Loud great crowd for this show...

Back
Top Bottom