Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

I really like NXT and like watching past events and everything, but thinking of cutting the Network. I'm tired of WWE's terrible writing and booking

1. Maybe it is just me but the current product has NOTHING to do with whether or not I keep the NETWORK. I honestly don't even think about those PPV's until the day of. My network is for the old stuff

2. Brad Maddox was decent in FCW. I actually had him as an active wrestler in my 2K14 Universe on the NXT roster. Him being at PWG reminds me of when the Bellas said they used to go to SHIMMER shows to learn.

3. I need to watch some NITROS. That might be my move on Monday nights. Not buying NBA League Pass this year unless I can get them to give it to me for free. Done with RAW. Dead serious.

4. Recent Podcasts to catch
Mark Madden: JR's Report
Young Bucks: Colt Cabana (Damn good)

Anyone know why the network skips out on certain Monday Night Raws? I'm currently watching 1993 but I noticed that for 1996 there are only a few shows for that year. I'm watching it from my Xbox if that matters.

Tommy John is gonna be another 10 months at least though.

That's what I'm saying, Austin had one surgery. Bryan ain't getting any better after his initial one
realistic timetable would probably be last couple months of 2015 or first half of 2016. he's not a pitcher so he could maybe come back quicker, but tommy john is no joke, you need to rebuild that strength.

Last edited:
1. Maybe it is just me but the current product has NOTHING to do with whether or not I keep the NETWORK. I honestly don't even think about those PPV's until the day of. My network is for the old stuff

2. Brad Maddox was decent in FCW. I actually had him as an active wrestler in my 2K14 Universe on the NXT roster. Him being at PWG reminds me of when the Bellas said they used to go to SHIMMER shows to learn.

3. I need to watch some NITROS. That might be my move on Monday nights. Not buying NBA League Pass this year unless I can get them to give it to me for free. Done with RAW. Dead serious.

4. Recent Podcasts to catch
Mark Madden: JR's Report
Young Bucks: Colt Cabana (Damn good)
just stream it the league pass 

Just seeing the stupid HHH interviews and it made me realize, that we will probably get HHH/Cena at WM..........just looking as such. probably the Authority costs him the Title at RR..........

I saw that video. Don't think I'd ever be able to do that unless I hopped in the hyperbolic time chamber beforehand.

Bill DeMott is a ****boy though.

How will you get free League Pass :nerd:
Call them and say you are on "Hard Times." "I have been a Direct TV customer for ____ years." Can you work with me.

Threaten to go to XFinity.

They will get you
Damn, I have Time Warner, they'll tell me to cancel my subscription and they'll send someone to pick up the boxes tomorrow. They don't give any damns :lol: Cool to know though.

That try out video is pretty dope.

Damn, I have Time Warner, they'll tell me to cancel my subscription and they'll send someone to pick up the boxes tomorrow. They don't give any damns
laugh.gif
Cool to know though.

That try out video is pretty dope.
just stream it 

But to be the 1 out of 70 from the Center (not even accounting for the hundred of thousands who wanted to be in that 70) to have had a match at WrestleMania surely was probably worth it for Johnny Curtis.

I mean I'm not talking bad about Johnny Curtis...just saying that they put in so much work and then get a crappy gimmick.

You're not alone.

Being able to watch pass PPVs and NXT is more than worth it to me. And even though I usually only buy Rumble, Summerfest and Wrestlemania every year I'm still saving a nice chunk of money by watching live PPVs on the network.

Back
Top Bottom