Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

I don't ever think wwe will leave the mcmahon family but if it ever does, r.i.p. to the business.
Vince just needs to relinquish some of that authority to shovel and bring in a new creative team. Let these young guys shine. Really do think if he were to put over all his young talent we could enter a new golden era.

-There is a feeling that Cesaro’s recent losing streak could be a result of him being critical of another John Cena vs. Randy Orton feud during a recent media interview.

Cesaro made the following comment:

“It is a new era of guys. It’s a new generation, and it’s a lot of fun to watch that because there are fresh match-ups. I mean, I’m sick of seeing John Cena against Randy Orton for the 500th time. It’s great that we have some new, young guys that can come out and provide absolutely great match-ups and for the fans there are fresh, exciting matches and things to watch.”

Days after making that comment, Cesaro lost in two straight falls at the Hell In A Cell pay-per-view and was then destroyed by Dean Ambrose on RAW the next night.

:smh:
-Randy Orton has been critical of arena merchandising, re-tweeting fans who complained that at house shows, the John Cena merchandise is front-and-center and that there isn’t enough Orton merchandise.

Unlike Cesaro, who is reportedly in trouble for speaking out against another Cena-Orton feud in a media interview, the belief is Orton will not see any repercussions for speaking out, as he’s considered “bullet proof.”

The main reason WWE handles the merchandising setup the way that they do is because as a general rule, heels don’t sell a lot of merchandise. Brock Lesnar is considered an exception, as his stuff has been selling well. Regardless, Cena sometimes out-sells everyone else combined in merchandise.

Orton’s merchandise will likely be presented in a better fashion once his face turn, which is happening now, is complete.

There is not another company on the planet that sabotages their own employees more than the WWE. It's both sad and sickening.

I don't ever think wwe will leave the mcmahon family but if it ever does, r.i.p. to the business.
Vince just needs to relinquish some of that authority to shovel and bring in a new creative team. Let these young guys shine. Really do think if he were to put over all his young talent we could enter a new golden era.
Agreed.

NBA can hold on for a while since I don't have DVR,

Lucha Underground episode 1 has been good.

Good seeing my dude Big Konnan on the screen again!

Back
Top Bottom