Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

You watch that MNW episode with Jericho. They gave the guy 10 minutes per show on average and in that 10 minutes, he was able to shoot a promo, have a match, tell a story and set something up for next week. With Ziggler it seems he just wants to have the best match on the card. I'm sure he's in a position to say what he'd like to use his time for and it seems to only be for matches.

Ziggler got caught into the choke slam to eat another damn pin.. :rofl:

Then he got another choke slam and jumped by the two stooges.. :rofl:

Then ate another pin thanks to the curb stomp.. :rofl:

X3lvD1.gif

Last edited:
Who are you Top 5 Heels and Babyfaces in the NBA?

LeBron isn't really heel anymore

Kobe, I am not sure. He is almost like Flair. He persona is heel, but he is so good and has so much experience, people don't really disrespect him

Kobe definitely is Flair. Flair when he was in TNA wrestling in his underwear, one shoe and bloody, getting his *** kicked by Jay Lethal

Last edited:
lebron is deffff cena. he has to be. people hate him people love him. I am a kobe guy till I die. so obviously I hate L bj

What's up NTWT! What'd I miss? I pulled a chicks number in sf :pimp:

Sorta drunk :lol:

Last edited:
REMINDER TICKETS GO ON SALE @10AM FOR THIS YEARS ROYAL RUMBLE FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE NOT GOT YOUR TICKETS ALREADY. comcasttix.com

Dolph losing to Kane in 2014....Khali still on the roster....Los Matadores beating The Dust Bros :lol: :lol:??

The ending to the Cesaro/Ambrose match basically describes Cesaro's career

Kobe definitely is Flair. Flair when he was in TNA wrestling in his underwear, one shoe and bloody, getting his *** kicked by Jay Lethal
:smh: at the Kobe slander. The rest of the team is TNA level talent. Kobe is still WWE level man.

Smh at this kobe slander smh. Haters gonna hate shrugs. But this ain't the NBA thread, let's keep this wrestling related.

So hype for RR. Can't wait, even though the "surprise" entrant gonna be roman and not D Bry :/ as long as he spears everyone in sight I'll be happy.

Got my Rumble tix, section 113. Passed on floor seats this time for a better view.

Philly crowd will be great as usual, can't wait.

Smh at this kobe slander smh. Haters gonna hate shrugs. But this ain't the NBA thread, let's keep this wrestling related.

So hype for RR. Can't wait, even though the "surprise" entrant gonna be roman and not D Bry :/ as long as he spears everyone in sight I'll be happy.
I'd put ten bucks down Phil Brooks returns at the Rumble. Vince wants star power, Phil wants his Wrestlemania moment. Do it gramps.

I'd put ten bucks down Phil Brooks returns at the Rumble. Vince wants star power, Phil wants his Wrestlemania moment. Do it gramps.

I would cry tears of joy

Back
Top Bottom