Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

Kobe definitely is Flair. Flair when he was in TNA wrestling in his underwear, one shoe and bloody, getting his *** kicked by Jay Lethal
:smh: at the Kobe slander. The rest of the team is TNA level talent. Kobe is still WWE level man.

Kobe is TNA Hogan

But anyway

View media item 1242381View media item 1242382This Muta/Vampiro pic is so much cooler that the actual time period live
View media item 1242383View media item 1242384View media item 1242385

Last edited:
Give me Punk vs Brock two at 31 for the belt. Do it Vince.

Yes. With how bad the product is right now, Summer of Punk 2 needs to happen in 2015. It's amazing how WWE has a weekly show about how WCW rose and fell during the 90's and the current product is mimicking their mistakes. You can't tell me nobody in CT has noticed this :smh:

They played Cult of Personality at Yardhouse the other night. I don't miss Punk that much but cant lie, I had a sad.

MIssed Smackdown, read the results, can't believe WWE's booking. I want to see Raw when it comes to DC... but IDK if I even want to do that anymore

:smh: :rofl: @ how they edited the beginning of SD this week.

Using Bryan to get Vince over.

Last edited:
Now like Punk again?
laugh.gif

^^catch a ticket for cheap in stub hub close to January homie. Did the same thing for MITB last year

^^catch a ticket for cheap in stub hub close to January homie. Did the same thing for MITB last year
Yep. Did a bunch of you guys get tickets? If so, I'd like to make the trip up for a little summit. If not, I'll just get drunk on my couch.

When should I be on the lookout when January approaches? How much would they usually go for?
You should start looking around the December. You should be able to catch around what you would have paid from comcasttix considering their service fee was absurd. I got the upper level so I'll be chillin with sting. Every seat in Wachovia center is good imo

Back
Top Bottom