Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

You promise Case Case

2rOnKbx.gif

Of course brother..

whoever gets case should just stalk him in a sting costume for a week.

YES!
YES!
YES!

WWE announced the following this morning:

"WWE.com has learned that Bo Dallas has suffered an injury to his left foot. As a result, Dallas is expected to be out of action for six to eight weeks."

Bo wrestled Sheamus on last week's Main Event and Ryback on RAW. He did not work this weekend's live events.

"WWE.com has learned that Bo Dallas has suffered an injury to his left foot. As a result, Dallas is expected to be out of action for six to eight weeks."

Bo wrestled Sheamus on last week's Main Event and Ryback on RAW. He did not work this weekend's live events.

Legit have lost faith in life.

Inspiration is lost. :smh:

Legit have lost faith in life.

Inspiration is lost. :smh:

could be a good thing for his character ..

Finished listening to the most recent Cheap Heat. I find Noelle Foley to be extremely annoying.
Yall hype her up so yea.....

Both of these moves are beyond stupid...These new age wrestlers need to start understanding that just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD do something..
Indy stuff. Speaking of which, where is Clubs.

You guys, im going to Raw on monday

First WWE show since a smackdown like 14 years ago

:smile:
Be prepared to be bored out of your mind for 5 hours

hey guys we have this great create a wrestler system but we're gonna limit you so make sure u create only ur favorite superstars!

I think Club is pretty much ban-on-sight here now :lol:

Shame..he was pretty civil in his last stint

Rey will be backstage at raw tonight. No word if he will get tv time. Vince has told creative to ploy plans for his return.

Last edited:
So I got around to watching SD, and...are they turning Rose heel? :lol:

Maybe he reverts back into his Leo Kruger gimmick :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom