Wrestling Thread Oct 24-30 | 10/29 Maryse Released by WWE

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

That girl in all black caught my attention. .
eued6s.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Now THAT'S how I wanna see Aksana, no face, and in that position

I was waiting for king to ask cole how he knew all that Irish stuff and telling him Sheamus told about it while they had a pint one day.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Those sledgehammer shots by Nash have got to be the most vicious one in the history of mankind based on Triple H's reaction.
laugh.gif

I'm surprised he wasn't in a vegetative state.

Somebody even check to see if HHH was breathing. .

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by toine2983
Somebody even check to see if HHH was breathing. .
   I honestly thought they were gonna pronounce HHH dead right there, based on how it went silent for a minute.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Get rid of that mask and that stupid %%! accent, actually let him get a W over these guys...I'm convinced Rhodes can still become a star.

I think the mask is a good thing, "accent", yea, needs to get rid of that.

I'm still baffled at Cena's camo shorts

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Get rid of that mask and that stupid %%! accent, actually let him get a W over these guys...I'm convinced Rhodes can still become a star.

Word. He's on his way. I don't get why the E' doesn't just let these young guys be great.

Call me ******ed GHIMS, but with Cena's support for Ryder, he might become the new Cena in the future.
An existence we enjoy now...we will soon hate.

I'm.legitimately embarrassed to be a wrestling fan sitting next to ky gf (who doesn't watch wrestling) and that muppets ad came on and she just laughs and says "are you gonna watch that?"

Back
Top Bottom