Wrestling Thread Oct 4: If TNA Has a PPV & No One Watches, Did It Really Happen? (Bound 4 Glory)

Does Nikki Bella break AJ Lee's Streak of 295 Days as Divas Champion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still my all-time favorite Eva Marie moment.

She starts blowing kisses after beating AJ, with a Schoolgirl roll up.

Then out of no where, starts selling a neck injury, two minutes after the match, prior to AJ attacking her :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Playing in a poker tourney tonight and gonna miss the MSG show.

I'm really looking forward to KO/Jericho, hopefully I can avoid spoilers.

Debating if I even want them or hold off till the maroon 6 drop. Could get the blue 1's today if want as well. Supreme 5's are trash tho.

I'm a beast so Supreme getting copped no matter what whether it's for personal or flip

I did just grab flax forces though :pimp:

My only chance of getting those Supreme Jordans is sleeping outside the store for days and I have too much self respect for that.

Then out of no where, starts selling a neck injury, two minutes after the match, prior to AJ attacking her :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't breathe :rofl:

I can't breathe :rofl:

Maaaaaaaaaan AJ SLAMMED her into that barricade :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Some VINTAGE Eva right here :lol:
tumblr_n9jj8cx0gC1t0ik4co1_400.gif

All the hate just fuels Eva even more to be great. But for real, I've been saying she should just be a valet like Lana and act on tv shows on the side doing nude scenes.

Yep, posting Marty Jannetty matches.

The finish to the Pat Tanaka match :lol:

Jannetty always wanted to go solo, yet never thought to go away from his Rocker attire :smh:

I'm a beast so Supreme getting copped no matter what whether it's for personal or flip

I did just grab flax forces though :pimp:

Laneys sold out faster than expected here. Oh well don't care. All I need for the year are those maroons and Aqua 8's and I'm good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom