Wrestling Thread Oct 4: If TNA Has a PPV & No One Watches, Did It Really Happen? (Bound 4 Glory)

Does Nikki Bella break AJ Lee's Streak of 295 Days as Divas Champion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We could possibly see Reigns VS Rollins VS Lesnar at WM32. If that match happens or not, the plan is still to put the title on Reigns at WM32.

Possible Spoiler for tonight
The Dudleyz are planned to win the belts tonight, however, those plans can change

Possible NXT Respect spoiler
We may see Balor turn heel and start a program with Samoa Joe.

For the 3 hours of raw, why don't they just give NXT the first hour and then the final 2 to the main roster?

what's stopping corporate kane from booking a wwe heavyweight title match between seth rollins & demon kane? :nerd:
even possibly with stipulations favoring the big red machine? :nerd:

Going to a house show tomorrow here on Portland... Got free tickets... Because I sure as **** wouldn't give WWE money to see the show :lol:... But it's wrestling (kinda) so yeah :lol:...

For the 3 hours of raw, why don't they just give NXT the first hour and then the final 2 to the main roster?

I think H wants to keep them separate. He said a similar idea was pitched to him before the network came along.

Last edited:
Cesaro, Kevin Owens and Dean Ambrose on Table For 3 this coming week.

Dean and Cesaro bout to tell Owens his future.

Now with Cena taking time off, Dean Ambrose is in line for a big push.
View media item 1525734

My exact reaction. I'm all for a push though, but they have to cut down on his over-animated wackiness. It's so damn cheesy.

We could possibly see Reigns VS Rollins VS Lesnar at WM32. If that match happens or not, the plan is still to put the title on Reigns at WM32.

Possible NXT Respect spoiler
We may see Balor turn heel and start a program with Samoa Joe.
It would probably make sense for him to stay face and the other to turn heel

Cole inadvertently called Tamina the son of HOFer Jimmy Snuka @ Extreme Rules 2014 :rofl:

yall watching tonights msg card? :nerd:

No. gonna finally pop in NBA 2k16. I don't care if it's a spike lee joint I will never play my player. I also have no idea what the early tip off content is I have to redeem.

How is the rain up North Big Brendas?

Rainy and windy. Wind I don't care about but rain gotta stop b. I could deal with 1 or 2 days but 4 days straight :x hurricane :smh: at least we have plenty of water tho.

Back
Top Bottom