Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Looking up Lita stuff somehow linked me to 2 Cold Scorpio, in which I came across this gem

Random stuff, including recent gifs. Dude is in amazing shape for 49 years old
tumblr_nph7f8gPxd1tihmddo1_400.gif

tumblr_mw829y1QwT1ql0k28o6_250.gif

tumblr_niihg4GckZ1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9scztIymt1sdqajoo1_250.gif

tumblr_nv8qvhSuGs1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_mhmm03YTrM1qhjbxeo6_250.gif

tumblr_mhmm03YTrM1qhjbxeo10_250.gif

tumblr_lpzfzd4c9N1qetjf6o1_400.jpg

Honestly tna womens wrestling years ago was the golden age to me.

Pretty much. Around that time when the Knockouts were drawing the highest rated segments and even main-eventing, it was good stuff.

I never really watched tna knockouts, but I constantly hear great things about Gail Kim. I will check out her ladder match from years ago and some of her other matches.

Watching Tough Enough since I didn't get to see it during the season. Man I'm just waiting to see hogan disappear from the show without notice.

i'm thinkin' trish stratus as she could get over in any era

she could do some of the power moves, right? like a bodyslam, etc. - females that can't are more limited

Last edited:
The Sasha Banks hype is unreal. Almost as bad as Paige last year. I don't care for women's wrestling but no AJ or Madusa?

Yeah AJ is dope too. Sorry WWE erased her from my mind. She'd be flourishing in this era.

Her vs Sasha could main event my wrestlemania.

Yeah I know reached with that statement, but it really could main event a ppv.

Is there even any way they can fix this Divas Revolution mess?

With Lita and Trish being so many of the current female wrestlers role models/inspiration, it makes me wonder who the NTWT thinks is the greatest North American womens wrestler?..Gimme your top 3 or 5..

1) Gail Kim
2) Mickie James
3) Awesome Kong
4) Trish
5) Lita

Sasha dope, but I'm gonna let her marinate before shooting her up as the greatest. That's like people labeling Kendrick Lamar as a GOAT.

Last edited:
The Divas Revolution could have been fixed if there were multiple storylines. It was an excuse to bring more talent up but it was clear they had no real plan for them. The PCB faction is just dumb. Paige should have been separated from them after she spoiled Charlotte's moment.

Is there even any way they can fix this Divas Revolution mess?

The first thing should be get rid of that stupid divas revolution labeling. Get rid of that stupid belt. The women should say they want to stop being called divas but that'll never happen.

I want to fight Gail Kim's husband so she'll be mine but dude looks like he gets more brolic every year.

I'm trying to see heel dolph with the us title, new day, and Seth in a survivor series match vs. whoever else in the wwe.

Kevin Owens can substitute for Dolph if need be. Just want to see a championship squad all team up if they're all heels after HIAC

With Lita and Trish being so many of the current female wrestlers role models/inspiration, it makes me wonder who the NTWT thinks is the greatest North American womens wrestler?..Gimme your top 3 or 5..

Eva Marie
Eva Marie
Eva Marie
Eva Marie
Eva Marie

Back
Top Bottom