Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
After his feud with Kane, it looks like we may see a Seth VS Reigns feud.

Lana has more heat than Rusev over the whole engagement getting. She posted the pics but Rusev also hats heat due to being guilty by association. Safe bet he gets buried for a while.

We may finally see Breeze get called up real soon.

He went over in the Smackdown dark match Tuesday. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

View media item 1751438

LOL @ Sasha Banks being the #1 North American female wrestler of the last decade. Boy are yall Prisoners of the Moment

You know DC I like you, but on this one, you can go back to laying up under Madusa's fake tata. Sasha is a beast. She's going to go down as the greatest barring injury and Bella Booking Power.

LOL @ Sasha Banks being the #1 North American female wrestler of the last decade. Boy are yall Prisoners of the Moment
I'm a fan of Beluga face (damn you @casekicks
laugh.gif
) myself but y'all wilding with that declaration.

Apparently, RAW this Monday is gonna be interesting for Roofus.

I think he gets a dancing gimmick.
laugh.gif

You know DC I like you, but on this one, you can go back to laying up under Madusa's fake tata. Sasha is a beast. She's going to go down as the greatest barring injury and Bella Booking Power.
How can you rank her higher than AJ Lee?

Gail Kim?

AS OF RIGHT NOW, not projections. 

and they wonder why ratings suck

guy gets you publicity

bury him
Which brings up the question:

Should Roofus / Lana have waited until after the angle was over to publicly announce their engagement?

I personally can understand why Vince is ticked off, but personal life is private, right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom