Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not really a boot person, I wear foams in the winter with carhartt socks and Clark desert boots most of the season but I do have some just in case. I keep a pair of all black timbs always as well beef and broccoli field boots and a Ronnie fieg x quoddy pair from a few years back.

markclipboard_medium.gif

My sweater game during the winter is :pimp:

BDB what kind of boots you rocking during the winter timbs?

Not really a boot person, I wear foams in the winter with carhartt socks and Clark desert boots most of the season but I do have some just in case. I keep a pair of all black timbs always as well beef and broccoli field boots and a Ronnie fieg x quoddy pair from a few years back.

Careful, talking about Carhartt on NT is frowned upon.

Yet dudes forget what the northface is :stoneface: :smh:

Need to hit up army and navy to pick up some Carhartt gear.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone talks bad about Carhartt. We were actually talking about how awesome their hoodies were. Saw a thick hoody at marshall's recently but it wasn't my size.

I don't think anyone talks bad about Carhartt. We were actually talking about how awesome their hoodies were. Saw a thick hoody at marshall's recently but it wasn't my size.

Not on here but i've seen it on other threads.

The talk was carhartt is only for construction workers BS. That's why they don't wear it.

Meanwhile, TNF is meant for mountain climbers and camping yet it's everywhere.

Fandango when he was Scumbag Johnny Curtis >>>>

It's how I imagine CP34 to be like in real life

Last edited:
don't think Breeze will translate well to the main roster unless his gimmick gets a tweak

Kinda feel the same way about the Vaudevillans

and I'm a big fan of the Villians.

'specially Gotch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom