Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
At least I don't go to Florida Georgia Line concerts and try to hit on fat country girls like you do...

f146924bbaaf11376df1e185b982c6a1.gif

Last edited:
Your favorite rapper is Sacario, though.

you still listening to dem DJ Kay slay pappoose mix tapes from 04-06. Recite his touch it remix verse by heart too.

Never messed with Kay Slay.

You and Peep would probably listen to Dem Franchize Boyz with those white tees that hit your ankles and them sup, my hat's too big fitteds.

You and Peep would probably listen to Dem Franchize Boyz with those white tees that hit your ankles and them sup, my hat's too big fitteds.
Now you lying b. You ain't never copped a Kay slay mixtape when he was riding nas hard dropping exclusives left and right?? When he dropped talk of New York on his radio show :smh: still waiting for the lost tapes 2 just to hear a mastered version.

****... Even I had bought Kay Slay tapes... And I lived in Vermont :lol:... Had to order that **** off the Internet :lol:... Mix-unit :smokin...

Now you lying b. You ain't never copped a Kay slay mixtape when he was riding nas hard dropping exclusives left and right?? When he dropped talk of New York on his radio show :smh: still waiting for the lost tapes 2 just to hear a mastered version.

I was more of a DJ Clue, Stretch Armstrong, Tony Touch, DJ Absolut guy.

GHIMS runs the Machine Gun Kelly twitter account and presses up his albums himself, so i don't even know what he's talking about. Yup In My White Tee >>>>> whatever MGK's singles are

– It was said this week that The Rock’s status for WWE WrestleMania 32 is very promising. Multiple sources indicate that The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar is back on, which is very interesting as Triple H vs. Rock has been penciled in as recent as this month and that is a match that Triple H really wants.

Rock vs. Brock is something Vince McMahon has wanted to do for a long time and word is that Vince wants a set plan for WrestleMania 32 without waiting until the last minute. Rock is said to be 100% on-board with either match. People talking will say they believe Rock’s WrestleMania plans could change again but maybe not now that Vince has issued the order to get a set plan.

If Ziggler gets the US title... It'll go back to being a title no one cares about. They need to put it on someone similar of cenas level. Who do y'all think can hold the US title and keep it prestigious after Cena? RKO? Dean? Reigns? New NXT call up? Maybe Big E and have the New Day hold 3 titles like the shield?

If Ziggler gets the US title... It'll go back to being a title no one cares about. They need to put it on someone similar of cenas level. Who do y'all think can hold the US title and keep it prestigious after Cena? RKO? Dean? Reigns? New NXT call up? Maybe Big E and have the New Day hold 3 titles like the shield?

I honestly feel like Dolph's WWE career is over..He'll never get booked to be legit contender, and even if they tried I feel like nobody would take him seriously (kinda like Miz)..

And I don't think the need someone on Cena's level to keep the belt relevant..They just need to book whoever is the next champ in the exact same way as Cena..I think they should put the US belt on either Cesaro or Bray and then have that person come out every week and defend the title..Or have KO win the US belt, unify it with the IC, and let Owens be the one who has the weekly challenge..

I honestly feel like Dolph's WWE career is over..He'll never get booked to be legit contender, and even if they tried I feel like nobody would take him seriously (kinda like Miz)..

And I don't think the need someone on Cena's level to keep the belt relevant..They just need to book whoever is the next champ in the exact same way as Cena..I think they should put the US belt on either Cesaro or Bray and then have that person come out every week and defend the title..Or have KO win the US belt, unify it with the IC, and let Owens be the one who has the weekly challenge..

You think they'll have whoever wins the us belt defend it weekly still? I wish it was Cesaro but dude is 12 feet under. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom