Wrestling Thread Oct 7-13 | 10/10 Final Live TNA Impact Before Bound For Glory

- WWE creative’s inspiration for the new Tamina Snuka and AJ Lee partnership is the 90′s team of Diesel and Shawn Michaels.

- Speaking of AJ, it was noted before that she was sent home from Monday’s RAW due to concussion-like symptoms following her match at Battleground. AJ informed officials she was having problems remembering the match against Brie Bella on Sunday. Apparently the injury came when she hit her head hard on the turnbuckles. A few people at RAW noted that she was in rough shape earlier in the day. AJ was scheduled to face Kaitlyn on last night’s RAW from Pittsburgh.

- John Cena’s return at WWE Hell In a Cell came as a surprise to most people at last night’s RAW. There was a feeling among some that Cena might not wrestle and his return being announced is all part of an angle.

- John Cena’s return at WWE Hell In a Cell came as a surprise to most people at last night’s RAW. There was a feeling among some that Cena might not wrestle and his return being announced is all part of an angle.

Bait and switch, I'd assume.

:lol: @ Cenamania coming back already. Oh well Del Rio's not that good of a champion anyway.

Quite the contrary, I think Del Rio has been an exceptional heel champion. Not his fault he's embroiled in such a stupid feud.

I'd have to agree. Though his gimmick is kinda weak, his in-ring work has been amazing during this title run. The viciousness is just superb.

I could see Cena coming out & saying he can't compete yet, introducing Del Rio's opponent, Rey Mysterio.

Quite the contrary, I think Del Rio has been an exceptional heel champion. Not his fault he's embroiled in such a stupid feud.

ADR really does come off as vicious me... He's a great ruthless heel, who's only only focus is on the belt... Works for me...

BTW, re-watching the opening segment... Steph could be a good dominatrix..

guys, this is the same John Cena that came back way ahead of schedule at the 2008 Rumble. Dude is Superman :lol:

Son probably went ham in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Last edited:
WWE Monday Night RAW Scores Lowest Rating Of The Year

TV By The Numbers reports that last night's episode of WWE Monday Night RAW scored a 2.65 rating and averaged 3.706 million viewers. Viewership was up 3.5% from last week's episode while the rating was down. Last week's show scored a 2.68 rating and averaged 3.58 million viewers.

The show opened with 3.694 million viewers in the first hour. Viewers rose to 3.739 million viewers in the second hour before falling to 3.685 million viewers in the third and final hour.

PWTorch noted that it was the lowest rated episode this year. You can get more demographics data for the rating at PWTorch by clicking here.

They are completely lost without Cena & will blame it on D-Bry but at the same time, the higher ups in WWE are in complete denial about how over he really is. Example is That crowd reaction & t-shirt sales. Yet they will have the balls to blame it on him for low ratings & ppv buys. 

If a guy is that over, ratings & buys are not his fault, its the cliff hanger finishes on ppv's, crap booking & this McMahon/Helmsly regime 2.0

Question for everyone...Does anyone even miss Cena? I don't. Sorry for not being sorry.

Last edited:
Do I miss the shoulder blocks, 5 knuckle shuffles, awkward looking submissions and Attitude Adjustments? HEEEEELLLLLLL NO.

:lol: @ Cenamania coming back already. Oh well Del Rio's not that good of a champion anyway.

His in ring work is solid but his character has been stale. I still don't get why they took Ricardo off of Del Rio and put him with RVD.

Last edited:
I could see Cena coming out & saying he can't compete yet, introducing Del Rio's opponent, Rey Mysterio.

Then Rey blows his knees out while attempting the 619. I'm :rolleyes about Rey returning, not cause im not a fan, but cause of his health in general.

It makes sense that Raw got a low rating, cause it was boring as **** other than the last 15 minutes, and a segment or two here and there. That's why Cena is coming to the rescue, with Sheamus probably backdooring him (.............) two months later.

If HBK/Diesel is the inspiration for AJ pairing with Tamina, that's actually very cool. The WWE couldn't have come up with that themselves though.

Last edited:
I posted this in last weeks thread earlier, but here it is again.

Here's the last Secret Santa list that I have saved. I'll give it until next Monday night after Raw to finalize the list, then questionnaire's will be sent out. Maybe 4W could put it at something at the beginning of the thread, or the headline this week.

NTWT Secret Santa 2013
August 11, 2013:
1. Hombrelobo
2. Grizz
3. JcMojica
4. Jewbacca
5. Beansietime
6. 22stylez
7. 3Edgarly
8. Degenerate423
9. Kalikid23
10. Peep
11. Casekicks
12. Donmega
13. Freakdestroyer
14. JRA
15. B Sox
16. JRS
17. Jhova718
18. DC
19. CelticsPride34
20. 4W
21. Naija Nightmare
22. Club
23. HybridSoldier23
24. Fresh Out Dabox
25. TennHouse
26. VC3FAN

Can iz join?

I was thinking about going to bound for glory as an excuse to go to San Diego for a weekend. But seriously..who booked this ****? Naw, man. Naw. Easy pass.

I feel like this New Corporation storyline would be loads better if they just went full bore with it, instead of this hybrid NWO Corporation thing they have going on with the Shield and HHH.

Stop having these dudes dress up in their WWE Shop gear. If they are on the corporation's side, have them dress in suits. Just watching the show, it's very confusing and nearly impossible to know who the heels are just by looking at them.

Wade Barrett should be the Ken Shamrock of the group. Sheamus should be the Big Boss Man.

I had so many thoughts going into this post, but like this new-Corporation storyline, everything is muddled in my brain.

How is it that Heyman's Dangerous Alliance group doesn't cross paths AT ALL with H's corporation? How can the 2 biggest factions in the WWE go on as if the other does not exist. That is most mindblowing of them all.

It's not that difficult to have Dolph, Rhodes, Bryan, PTP and the like on one side, Paul & Hunter on the other. But it's as if there are 2 separate shows going on during the same episode of Raw. If this is supposed to be a WWE UNIVERSE, why does it feel like nothing takes place in the same galaxy. Divas are doing their own ****. DBRY, Orton, Shield, and Rhodes are all going on in their own world. Big Show and Hunter are loosely connected to the WWE Title Storyline. Del Rio & RVD aren't mentioned by ANYONE, EVER.

Like what the **** is going on. Theres so much WIN potential, but the show is split up into neighborhoods and they cannot overlap whatsoever. The beauty of the old Austin/McMahon feud was that it was either you are with the Corporation, or you are against the corporation. It was looking like this for the first few weeks but once football season started, everything drifted apart. It's hard to watch RAW because each episode feels so damn disjointed.

/end rant I hope that made sense

some upcoming dates that you can catch me at:
October 12th - Main Event: John The Jet Enriquez vs. JB Cool - Main Event Training Center - Fort Lauderdale, FL

October 19th - John The Jet and JB Cool vs. Stevie Richards and Teddy Stigma - Coral Springs Charter School - Coral Springs, FL

October 25th - Senor Entertainment and Maximillion Gardner III (The Beverly Hills Billionaires) vs. Stevie Richards and "Blue Collar" Mikey Mondelli - American Top Team Main Academy - Coconut Creek, FL

- Former WWE Superstar MVP is reportedly still actively pursuing a return to WWE.

Triple H hasn’t ruled out bringing MVP back, especially because of the success they’ve seen with bringing Rob Van Dam back. However, it’s said that Triple H doesn’t want people thinking they can come and go as they please.

A source noted that everyone wants to return and get a deal like Chris Jericho, where they can work part time and still do other projects, but the source added that, “not everyone is Chris Jericho.”

- The non-finish main event at WWE’s Battleground pay-per-view was changed on the board backstage after the show started. Original plans, or at least what was on booking sheets, had Randy Orton pinning Daniel Bryan for the title. Speculation is that 5-12 people were told before the show that Big Show would be doing a double knockout to end the pay-per-view with no finish.

Big Show’s “turn” was expected to happen on Monday’s post-Battleground RAW but was tossed in as a curve ball. There was a lot of disagreement internally when the angle went down. Some saw it as a bridge to Hell In a Cell but many questioned the decision to end Battleground with a non-finish because of the weak string of pay-per-views lately.

- Vince McMahon is said to be unhappy with the way the Triple H and Stephanie McMahon characters have been coming off on WWE TV. A source noted how Triple H and Stephanie look almost as confused as the fans that are trying to follow the angle each week. The same source blamed it on the week-by-week writing of the angle and the constant changes to final scripts.

I think MVP is a bit different. He left to expand his craft. He has become a better wrestler. The mid-card needs him.

- Vince McMahon is said to be unhappy with the way the Triple H and Stephanie McMahon characters have been coming off on WWE TV. A source noted how Triple H and Stephanie look almost as confused as the fans that are trying to follow the angle each week. The same source blamed it on the week-by-week writing of the angle and the constant changes to final scripts.

This is funny, cause they're actually very natural in their roles, but there have been some instances where I know they were dying holding laughter in (During Vickie's roundtable thing, and after Big Show punched Dusty)

When's Y2J coming back? And which up and comer you think he'll get into a pointless feud with and lose to every week?

You know, it irks me that Big Show's "match" against Mayweather was over FIVE years ago and he's still using the "KO Punch"

I thought it was cuz he pursued a boxing career when he stepped away from wrestling years ago.

Back
Top Bottom