Wrestling Thread Oct 7-13 | 10/10 Final Live TNA Impact Before Bound For Glory

I think MVP is a bit different. He left to expand his craft. He has become a better wrestler. The mid-card needs him.

Agree. MVP was already a pretty good worker back in his first run. Him having honed his skills in Japan the past few years makes him even better.

- Vince McMahon is said to be unhappy with the way the Triple H and Stephanie McMahon characters have been coming off on WWE TV. A source noted how Triple H and Stephanie look almost as confused as the fans that are trying to follow the angle each week. The same source blamed it on the week-by-week writing of the angle and the constant changes to final scripts.

they don't give the babyfaces a chance to get over against them

View media item 608774

When's Y2J coming back? And which up and comer you think he'll get into a pointless feud with and lose to every week?

Hopefully never..His time is up and he needs to retire while he is still thought of in a great light..

Hopefully never..His time is up and he needs to retire while he is still thought of in a great light..

I think it's still okay for him to comeback for a couple of more runs. He still has it and he's still over with the fans.

And I don't think he'd put himself in a position where he'd be like Flair and Hogan where he'd overstay his welcome.

I think it's still okay for him to comeback for a couple of more runs. He still has it and he's still over with the fans.

And I don't think he'd put himself in a position where he'd be like Flair and Hogan where he'd overstay his welcome.

I never get tired of the Ric Flair flops baybay

How anyone can hate on Jericho is beyond me. Just finished his book. It's a great read. His stories from Mexico are hilarious.

Ric Flair gave us one of the best matches ever just a few short years ago, we'll into his
Fifties. Jericho isn't flair but he's good in my book.

Don't get me wrong, I think very highly of Jericho's in ring and mic work..He's a phenomenal talent..But his last couple runs have been very underwhelming to me, and coming back for 2/3 months just to put over some bottom feeder is not what's good for business..It's to the point now where it's not a big deal if someone beats Jericho cause he's basically a glorified member of the J.O.B. Squad..He just needs to stick to music and VH1 shows..

Don't get me wrong, I think very highly of Jericho's in ring and mic work..He's a phenomenal talent..But his last couple runs have been very underwhelming to me, and coming back for 2/3 months just to put over some bottom feeder is not what's good for business..It's to the point now where it's not a big deal if someone beats Jericho cause he's basically a glorified member of the J.O.B. Squad..He just needs to stick to music and VH1 shows..

Him being a jobber at this point doesn't really bother me that much. The only thing that bothers me is that some of those he helps put over aren't getting the push/follow-up that needs to come with beating him.

But yeah, it does give his comebacks a little less sizzle.

Last edited:
According to PWInsider.com, the main reason why John Cena is returning to WWE sooner than expected is because once again WWE overstated how long Cena would be out of action when he was originally examined by doctors.

When Cena was first evaluated following his injury, they found only a partial triceps tear, so WWE knew all along he would not need to miss the originally reported 4-6 months, and that time frame was likely announced to surprise fans when they then announced his early return.

As we reported earlier today, WWE doctors have given Cena medical clearance to wrestle at Hell in a Cell, and at this point his bout against Alberto Del Rio is scheduled to be a traditional singles match and not a Hell in a Cell bout.

As for the reason why WWE is trying to stack the deck for the Hell in a Cell PPV, F4WOnline.com is reporting WWE feels it may have alienated its PPV audience with the last two PPV non-finishes, as Night of Champions ended with the decision being overturned just 24 hours later, which enraged many fans, and of course Battleground's No Contest main event finish.

Therefore, fans are likely to get a guaranteed Title winner in the Hell in a Cell match at the PPV, and the returns of both John Cena and Shawn Michaels.

Just read the SD spoilers, and

Sandow's turning face. Idk how i feel about that.

I posted this in last weeks thread earlier, but here it is again.

Here's the last Secret Santa list that I have saved. I'll give it until next Monday night after Raw to finalize the list, then questionnaire's will be sent out. Maybe 4W could put it at something at the beginning of the thread, or the headline this week.

Can I join this?

Sometimes i wonder wtf Vince, Steph & Trips are thinking. Ive been listening to a few podcasts the last couple days and people hosting them & callers/emails are wondering the same thing. 

Right now im comparing WWE to the NY Giants. Its not just one problem, theres many problems. You cant point the finger at one person, you have to point the finger at everyone. As a fan its beyond frustrating. One of them is that they dropped the ball with D-Bry and should of won the belt at night of champions and they have no clue what to do without Cena. 

This Sandow thing is 
mean.gif

So is Alex Riley officially just a commentator now?

Also have to echo the same sentiments about Goldust mentioned the other night. Dude probably looks better than he ever has.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom