Wrestling Thread Oct 7-13 | 10/10 Final Live TNA Impact Before Bound For Glory

I'm glad they fixed that static in the authentic commentary

but the graphics look god awful. I will not be fooled this year. I was fooled by WWE 12 and WWE 13 nope. Not this time.

That Batista video was weird.. If you compare it with his actual entrance at WM 26 you'll notice that JR is repeating the exact same lines that Michael Cole was saying.

Listening to Colton Cabana's interview with Natalie. Some great stories already and I am just in 10 mins. Some good stuff about Owen teaching Harry, Teddy, and TJ (Tyson) huricanranas out on the lawn of the Hart House. Talking about the family dinners with random drop-ins by Pillman and Dynamite Kid. Go listen man.

http://tsmradio.com/coltcabana/?s=Natalya

i miss those tag belts, and the dudley boys
frown.gif
You and me both.

The tag teams back then was way better.

Welp...

Time to download

Very unappreciated. Its just that since creative has constantly dropped the ball with him and he has no angle he appears to be a waste. His feuds with RKO, and ADR have been great. I wish they would just make up they're mind if he's mid card, upper mid card, or main event. As much as he doesn't need a belt he should constantly be the championship picture. In fact they should keep "he could never win the big one" as his gimmick.

Man, unless my eyes are fooling me, this is Tyson Kidd under a mask teaming with Chimira as Los Locales :rofl:

Not sure whos supposed to be the heel and face in this Sandow/Del Rio match, cause they're both playing face.....and heel. Even the producers may have been confused on when to pipe in the cheers and boos. Still a good match though, and Sandow still plays for the Jags.

Pretty telling that Khali can never do his Brain Chop finisher without stumbling over and making the pin by accident. Dude aches in the ring. Just let him be an ambassador and nothing else.

Last edited:
Man, unless my eyes are fooling me, this is Tyson Kidd under a mask teaming with Chimira as Los Locales :rofl:
No gay stuff, I was saying, "Whoever that is body looks familiar."

He was using the Dragon Kid's mask?

Damn Ricardo looks super fat.

[quote name="Gonzalez" post="50235" timestamp="1381526938"]
Scans from WWE #1...
http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2013/10/comicpage1.jpg
http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2013/10/comicpage2.jpg
http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2013/10/comicpage3.jpg
And I was wrong about the release. It's coming out 12/11/13. I'm so getting this if comicXology is selling it.
[/quote]

Last edited:
Last edited:
Well, in July of 1999, after being rehired by WCW, Regal was on an edition of WCW Live (WCW's Internet talk show) and talked about the Goldberg match. According to Regal, he and Goldberg were told that they would be having a six minute match. Goldberg had not worked many matches, and very few that went more than three minutes, so Regal tried to work some holds into the match. Goldberg didn't know what was going on, and resisted a lot of the moves. Regal said he didn't blame Goldberg for what happened, and that he was on friendly terms with Bill. Regal blamed the booker of the match (who he would not name) for putting Goldberg in a situation he wasn't ready for. However, Regal said he did take the heat for things following the match. As for his firing, Regal took full blame for it, and attributed it to his own personal problems (which he has since defeated).

Few more things
Chikara Coming To Neon Alley
Neon Alley, a streaming service with near 24/7 anime programming, will soon be airing past Chikara events online and on your Xbox or Playstation. While the network normally shows anime, they also air kung fu marathons on Sunday and have ran commercials for Chikara and Dragon Gate USA in the past. Chikara will be joining it’s Sunday block 2-hour condensed shows featuring full matches.

Musician and The Voice coach Cee-Lo Green was on The Tonight Show last night and when asked about his new head tattoo, said he was inspired by Bam Bam Bigelow who he liked as a kid
View media item 612794
View media item 612792
View media item 612793

View media item 612791

Back
Top Bottom