Wrestling Thread Oct 7-13 | 10/10 Final Live TNA Impact Before Bound For Glory

I agree all so talented, probably the most athletic mid card ever, all capable of putting on great programs with one another. But does WWE bother to put any of them in a story, rather then random exhibition matches with no purpose? Nope. NFL does a better job of building stories when they have match ups and I'm saying that seriously.

Stop putting in the main event division, and force feeding them cuz with they'll fall on their face if the charisma isn't there. WWE is seriously struggling to find a guy to relieve Cena. The Austins, Rocks, & Jerichos were not manufactured, they were more of accidents that got over in the mid card division, then when they noticed the crowd was behind them they were given that rub to step to the next level.
Who is the last MAIN EVENT STAR WWE created that is still around?(CM and Bryan don't count and neither does Dolph)

Who is the last MAIN EVENT STAR WWE created that is still around?(CM and Bryan don't count and neither does Dolph)
I'd say Cena. And its only because hes been FORCED on TV for so many years. Granted hes good and probably one of the hardest working wrestlers ever, but man did  this guy get too much

I was watching some Christian matches in my office today...

I don't remember who said it here but they were spot on correct.

"Christian is only looked at as boring because he is so damn smooth in the ring" Or something like that.

listen to x-pac on Steve Austins podcast

VERY eye opening
Man I need to unsubscribe to some podcasts or something. Too many to listen to.

MLW
The Law
Stone Cold
Catching up with all of those old COlt Cabanas

Haven't listened to Stones in like 3 weeks man.

I don't really have time or patience to listen more than one podcast...

I'm almost caught up on all of Stone Colds and I really dig it.

Which one do y'all think is the best one?

I was watching some Christian matches in my office today...

I don't remember who said it here but they were spot on correct.

"Christian is only looked at as boring because he is so damn smooth in the ring" Or something like that.

Actually I said this. I was talking about how I've grown to appreciate his work and how people only find him boring because he's flawless. He literally is always a step or two ahead.

Edit: Found it

http://niketalk.com/t/569027/wwe-ni...bryan-punk-v-axel-heyman/300_20#post_18700582

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom