Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

He is a spoiled brat. The same thing he was mad about WWE doing with the Rock(main eventing WM when he not even a fulltime wrestler) is what he did in the UFC. He is not a fighter at all. Played one last night and was PWNED.
He booked himself to be 3rd from the top of the card in UFC?

And being happy that someone who is perceived as arrogant and undeserving was humbled is a simple concept as well
It is a simple concept

But my point is it is weird to have so much hate for someone that you don't know.

Someone that is a tv character at that.

I could see if he was a politician or something but this is someone thst rolls around in his underwear touching other men.

He can evoke THAT much emotion from you dudes?

Again, weird. Shouldn't be that serious

Sure it looks bad, but you can't say HE is doing the same thing as the WWE. He isn't a booker. He doesn't own a company.

So to say HE is doing the same thing is false

It is a simple concept

But my point is it is weird to have so much hate for someone that you don't know.

Someone that is a tv character at that.

I could see if he was a politician or something but this is someone thst rolls around in his underwear touching other men.

He can evoke THAT much emotion from you dudes?

Again, weird. Shouldn't be that serious

I'm sure you've encountered sports fans before. This shouldn't be something new or foreign.

You keep talking about emotions for someone we don't know personally and in that regard how is joy for him losing any different from joy as a result of a win?

He played the villain role for a lot of people and his loss got the villain reaction

Villain as in he played that ROLE as a CHARACTER. But people have REAL hateful emotions for the dude.

I say the same tk sports fans. They are worse. Ie: Fans wing emotional when KD and LBJ leaving as if their city is entitled to their services. Same thing man

dont be mad that your wrong. Assuming you have a job, image if the new hire in your postion starts making 3x more than you and just started. Would you not be mad?
I wouldn't be mad at the new hire, I would have an issue with the system that decided to pay him more.

The old timers thst come back to WWE weren't thr issue. The system that refuses to build new stars so THEY could headline wrestle mania, is the problem. It isn't the talent, it is the decision makers.

So agin, CM PUNK didn't do the same thing that he was complaining about. Dana White PUT CM PUNK in that situation.

Just like Rock, Brock, and the others didn't book themselves in the top slots

I have no emotions toward that woman. I just think she was being sly with the black mask. I don't think about her unless I see someone else do the same.

Nice try

500x1000px-LL-4d5dd9bd_CamOhReally.gif

I know it is hard to understand a human being simply looks at these people as entertainment and nothing else.

Sonia you think I am lying, I completely understand. But I don't give a personal Damm about these folks

No. His complaint with WWE was that they bring in part timers and give them main event slots. Not that the part timers accepted what was offered to them.
Lesnar fought on a lower level before going to the UFC. Lashley i up net. CM punk is not a fighter. He looks like a fighter, but hes not a fighter. Just cause you rocked Shin pads for years and did pr planed roundhouse kicks on ppl don't make you a fighter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom