Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

The reason why i asked was that there's this girl who i assume recently moved on my block about a few weeks ago, since i never seen her before.

The other day, this other girl who i used to talk to told me that the new girl had seen me a few times and wanted to know what was my situation.

Having seen her a few times I assumed she was about 25-30, turns out she's 19 w/ a kid.

I'm 33.

Don't know if i should go for it.

No, i have no pics of her but picture Kat Dennings, just not as massive of a chest.

Last edited:
The reason why i asked was that there's this girl who i assume recently moved on my block about a few weeks ago, since i never seen her before.

The other day, this other girl who i used to talk to told me that the new girl had seen me a few times and wanted to know what was my situation.

Having seen her a few times I assumed she was about 25-30, turns out she's 19 w/ a kid.

I'm 33.

No, i have no pics of her but picture Kat Dennings, just not as massive of a chest.

Pics??

Kat Dennings 
devil.gif

I'm 33.

Up to you bruh. She could be a catch, won't know unless you try.

Girls w/ kid(s) dealbreaker for me relationship wise though.

19 wit a baby, she just wants somebody to buy her baby the newest Jays every other week so she could spend as little as possible from child support on the kid to "turn up" every weekend :lol: get some top then act like you don't know her or ever seen her.

19 wit a baby, she just wants somebody to buy her baby the newest Jays every other week so she could spend as little as possible from child support on the kid to "turn up" every weekend
laugh.gif
get some top then act like you don't know her or ever seen her.

I remember when i was 24 i met this chick online who was 18 over to my house. When she started having to check in with her mom throughout the night i told myself never again

^ Showtime, i get what you saying.

Dfly, yea, the age thing is making me lean towards no.

I'll see what happens. Might just let it die down.

19 wit a baby, she just wants somebody to buy her baby the newest Jays every other week so she could spend as little as possible from child support on the kid to "turn up" every weekend :lol: get some top then act like you don't know her or ever seen her.

:lol:

Leave that alone GHIMS.

I'm the same age as you and the lowest I'd go is 23 or 24.

I'm 33.

Real talk GHIMS I would have to pass. Too young plus the kid equals eventual drama. Or go real slow relationship wise but GTB=Get the box if it is gonna go down like that. Strap up because she is apparently fertile and nubile. :lol:

Yeah she smelled a sucker and trying to cash in b don't let her get to da wallet ghims. Don't even get her a $5 box from Popeyes.

I remember when i was 24 i met this chick online who was 18 over to my house. When she started having to check in with her mom throughout the night i told myself never again

The hell you been at, man?

Haven't seen this SN in ages.

Was going to say some sort of variation of this :lol:

19 with a kid. Nah man.

Back
Top Bottom