Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

He actually had Roman over until fans caught Roman using that fake blood pack given to him by Booty Saxton..

tumblr_o2zh3c8xjE1saykaxo1_400.0.gif

^ You remembered wrong, fam -- Honner was getting cheered when he busted Ramen open with that "blood" + even more cheered when he hit the DX chop

The only times Ramen was getting cheered was 1) when Vince got in the picture in Philly and 2) when he was the silent, brooding dude going after Honner

Last edited:
^ You remembered wrong, fam -- Honner was getting cheered when he busted Ramen open with that "blood" + even more cheered when he hit the DX chop

The only times Ramen was getting cheered was 1) when Vince got in the picture in Philly and 2) when he was the silent, brooding dude going after Honner

I definitely remember that.. The fans knew that blood was faked.. End of Roman being "over"

Roman got cheered when he beat HHH *** here..

Edit:

Last edited:
Baron Corbin is expected to receive a big push, starting with a strong showing at SSeries and a possible Roman Reigns-esque RR 2014 showing at the RR 2017.

He's seen as an "elite" heel on SD.
Samoa Joe should be that elite heel...especially if Cena takes a break again...
WWE's hitting a "reset button" on Reigns. There are no plans as of now to put him back in the universal title picture in the near future.

They want him to build up organically and win over the fans.
Just turn him heel...easy...

Honner is just a placeholder / back-up to get a babyface over. But before that happens, he's gonna hold the strap and not defend it

It's rinse/repeat and super boring -- this past WM with Ramen + possibly Sext next year -- it's just so bland and expected

When's the last Shovel got a babyface super over? As a matter of fact has he ever gotten a babyface super over?

yesyes.gif

**** leaving saved WM 30. Who the hell wanna see a DBry and Shameus match at a WM again?
Plus the fans wouldn't cared about a Migos/Batista main event.

- Luke Harper is likely returning to television on Monday Night Raw next week.

He gonna wash Strowman? :nerd:

- Cody and Brandi Rhodes, which is how they'll likely be billed in TNA, will be working a program with Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis after Bound for Glory before Cody moves to Ring of Honor for a run at the end of 2016 and into 2017.

- Alberto El Patron is likely to debut for AAA on Oct. 2 at the Heroes Immortales show, according to the Observer.

- Ricochet is expected to stay with New Japan instead of going to WWE anytime soon.

Hope Ricky Shea signs on for the CWC in 2017

Last edited:
Bryan was definitely already a star heading into that WM. HHH and the bookers had their hands forced and had no choice but to put Bryan over. That WM was originally going to be Bryan/Sheamus and Orton/Batista :lol:

So question for the NT Fam where do yall have Undertaker on the all time wrestlers list? I kinda feel like hes semi-disrespected. I never see him in anyones top 5 (if you asked me yetserday he wouldnt be in mine). Dude has been in the ring since the austin era and as far as big men cant think of anyone who consistently puts on hreat matches

So question for the NT Fam where do yall have Undertaker on the all time wrestlers list? I kinda feel like hes semi-disrespected. I never see him in anyones top 5 (if you asked me yetserday he wouldnt be in mine). Dude has been in the ring since the austin era and as far as big men cant think of anyone who consistently puts on hreat matches

My favorite wrestler of all time..

#2 on my all time greatest list..

However when he lost the streak.. he lost his career..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom