Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Me?You referring to my White Tea Party member or my half man half woman costume?

naw, I might've mastered the Peoples Eyebrown in high school but thats about it. this halloween im going to be Ashy Larry (if I get into better shape lol)

Yes

I thought that was you as Beetlejuice in your pic as well

Me?You referring to my White Tea Party member or my half man half woman costume?

naw, I might've mastered the Peoples Eyebrown in high school but thats about it. this halloween im going to be Ashy Larry (if I get into better shape lol)

Yes

I thought that was you as Beetlejuice in your pic as well

Bret's anti-Sext rant is going to epic this week. But he doesn't even mention Brock's name though.

I have a lot of catching up to do lol Missed Takeover cuz of Metallica, missed SSlam cuz of work, and missing Ram tonight.

Possible torn labrum for Balor. 
sick.gif

Sucks for him.

ost_26387328"]
Yay!!! :smokin http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2141311

[GALLERY="media, 2141299"][/GALLERY]Y'all givin 22 an ether baptism. :lol :rollin
Watch then try to play coy on some bs. :{ He can't even be honest with who HE is...Can we really believe he is telling US the truth about anything?!? 8o
Damn DC on that Nas tip...look in your casket, spit

Last edited:
They're most likely going to hand Seth the title and now Roman will most likely get back into the title picture..

They're most likely going to hand Seth the title and now Roman will most likely get back into the title picture..
Same old sh**

I need some KO and Sami in there

Or maybe Joe vs Seth 
nerd.gif

Although I prefer Joe on Smackdown.

Last edited:
time for guys to step up.
with balor injury and news of more suspensions, there's a lot of opportunities

Same old sh**

I need some KO and Sami in there

Or maybe Joe vs Seth :nerd:

Although I prefer Joe on Smackdown.

I don't see nobody else getting the buniversal title this year.. Just Seth and Roman.. Same goes with the womens.. Sasha ruined that.. I see no other woman that's a face winning the title..

time for guys to step up.
with balor injury and news of more suspensions, there's a lot of opportunities

Roster been ready but Vince don't give a damn especially if you wasn't in the shield or is a demon king..

Last edited:
Most of them would have loved to be sitting in the seats of those self-important fans - with that element of magic in the air that would have turned their great match into a classic.

Foley :rolleyes I was there and didn't find anything classic coming out of the match... and it was one I was really looking forward to all night.

Last edited:
I don't see nobody else getting the buniversal title this year.. Just Seth and Roman.. Same goes with the womens.. Sasha ruined that.. I see no other woman that's a face winning the title..
Bayley should be called up soon to avenge Sasha Bank$

Back
Top Bottom