Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

All 3 of them are losing their titles Sunday.. smh... I think the Usos should stay champs

I wouldn't be surprised if they swerve everyone and bill night of champions to be the first night of champions where all the championships changed.

#wwegonnawwe

That's what I'm tryna figure out...should've been at 9:30 but it's already past that.

Or is half time the last segment for cena? Knowing his dumb ***** thats probably ment .....even tho he said it was not the last segment.

I don't care what you pessimists say.
Cody has really found a second life in his career. Dude had just lost the MITB briefcase feud with Sandow and was stuck in mid card hell, and then seemed one and done after he and Goldust first split.

They have really made this stardust thing kind of work.
If it goes far enough without them getting stale I can see a passing the torch feud with goldust once he's ready to retire. :lol:

Agreed. I dig the Dust Brothers and don't care :lol: whether Stardust, Dashing Cody, Rhodes Scholar Cody or Dr. Doom Cody, he's done very well playing all these characters

The sad part is.... All of us are confused about this halftime thing. Which means most likely are 1-2 million other viewers. That's not a good way to run a tv show.

its about to be MNF halftime too.

What a coinkydink 
nerd.gif

At this point they should consider themselves lucky if 1-2 million ppl are even watching Raw anymore
I'm literally watching this show outta habit now and not even cause I look forward to it like I used to...

The sad part is.... All of us are confused about this halftime thing. Which means most likely are 1-2 million other viewers. That's not a good way to run a tv show.

Yeah just like the season premiere of raw last Monday, when their really on season 22 episode 37 today lol

They must think we're all dumb.

Didn't stop them from saying season premier like 1000 times last week lol

Yeah they are really trying so hard to grab new viewers that they are completely alienating their core audience. Dunno if it's smart or dumb on their part.

Clearly last week people intrigued by seasonal syndicated shows would want to see a lot of buffoonery and drama last week and then your audience that you wanna pull from watching football tonight will def come back during halftime to see cena whoop heymans ***.

Dunno how to feel.

All I know is that even at its worst, this show would be ten times better with a different announce team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom