Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Random, but I wish I could find the exact vid when JR said "omg, Chyna just gave Al Snow head, and he's flat on his back" :rofl:

I swear Colt Cabana has the best guests if you are a wrestling geek. Any Indy, lower-mid card wrestler OF NOTE has been on his podcast. Go to ITUNES and subscribe and look at all of his past episodes.

The best ones were

Natalya
William Regal 1 &2
Ricochet
Cesaro (Claudio Castanoli)
Kevin Steen
Pac
MVP
Dolph
Lita
John Morrison
Bill Apter
Brooklyn Brawler
Trent Baretta
Devitt
Scotty 2 Hotty
Mike Quackenbush
Scott Hall
Sonjay Dutt
Buff Bagwell *******

How did roman get so high on that list? Besides that orton match at summer slam everything else was basic.

:lol: @ Batista #16 ahead of jeans

Last edited:
Earlier I complained about O'reilly not being in the top 10 on PWI...

Then I see this:
61.Kyle OReilly :stoneface:

Man I didn't know much too much about Kyle O'Reilly but I'm gonna do some interwebz searches. :pimp: It's an abundance of talent worldwide in the art of wrestling. Watching those Monday Night Wars documentaries I really wish there was quality competition to push WWE to put out the best product they can weekly. At this point I look forward to NXT more so than Raw and they have no one to blame but themselves.

Last edited:
i don't see lesnar on that list

i mean, why? what don't i understand? not even my fav, but jeez - he's the champ

do these magazines hate him for leaving/part-timing it? or does he not qualify?

Last edited:
i don't see lesnar on that list

i mean, why? what don't i understand? not even my fav, but jeez - he's the champ

do these magazines hate him for leaving/part-timing it? or does he not qualify?
He doesn't qualify. There was a 20 match minimum stipulation if I'm not mistaken.

1. Brock didn't shoot enough FT's to be listed in the League Leaders. But yea, PWI says you have to wrestle a certain number of matches to be considered. Brock didn't meat that. Even though I think he should be excluded since that is done purposely.

2. So far for my NXT Roster, I will be adding
WIllie Mack
Ricochet
Rich Swann
Uhaa Nation
Adam Cole
Kyle O'Rielly
Kota Ibushi

Am I missing anyone that could possibly be signed to a developmental deal?

3. But yea Top 5 moves man :smh:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=opSZMe2mKos

@DC

You see the Uhaa/Ricochet match from Evolve the past week?... It was amazing, as was the entire card...

And yeah... sleazy kyle is that dude...

@DC

You see the Uhaa/Ricochet match from Evolve the past week?... It was amazing, as was the entire card...

And yeah... sleazy kyle is that dude...
Nah. Get me..........

I was about to go up New York for an Evolve Card a few weeks ago but it didn't go down. I want to see them live

anything i should check out on da network? in the mood to run some wrassling on the laptop while watching football on da tv.

You better fire up some good ole Dubya See Dubya. Go watch those Nitros my boy! That's where the big boys played!

Supposedly the faction many people call "Blackdown" as in Kofi Big E and Xavier Woods is gonna be known as..."Speed Force". According to Woods himself on the Twitter. :smh: I wish I was joking or knew how to embed so y'all don't think I'm trolling.

Back
Top Bottom