Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Right when I move now they want to come back. I saw them in baltimore in 2012 and have been waiting on the return
There was a ROH show right down the street from me in Baltimore about a year or so ago. Kinda regret that I didn't go check it out...I remember DC telling me to go too...

King Bookah was so damn gangster. I was so happy for him I ran laps around my apartment when he won the Big Gold in WWE. :smokin

:lol: Never knew Kane and Al Snow even teamed together way back
tumblr_nc82bzXOBN1ql0k28o1_500.png

Sting when he actually tucked his boots in his pants and didn't wear a shirt :smokin
tumblr_nc854l8t8p1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_nc854l8t8p1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_nc854l8t8p1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_nc854l8t8p1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_nc854l8t8p1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_nc854l8t8p1ql0k28o6_250.gif

Last edited:
This Baron Corbin dude has it, I'm digging his look and that finisher is tough.

He's like the replacement for Corey Graves which I'm all for. He's apparently really skilled in boxing and jiu-jitsu.

1. Man when Booker had his coronation on RAW and he called Jerry Lawler, "JEROME Lawler" I almost died. :lol:

2. So in English class last week we asked the kids a question. "Do you think every story HAS to have a good guy AND a bad guy." So after we talked, I explained to them that they need to start watching sports differently because there is always a good/evil story being painted by the media/commentating teams. Football, wrestling, UFC. Anything. Good vs. Evil sells tickets and generates PPV buys. I didn't get too much into wrestling but there are some fans and they are lower level students so that might be my way of getting through to them.

There is this one girl that brings in a wrestling shirt every day. She is in love with Dolph and Cena. She can to school Tuesday tired and I took her outside and said, "I already know why you are tired. You might have to start using a DVR."

read that r truth got the biggest pop and sustained cheers at a house show last night in alabama,sucks they never gave him a decent push smh

so since kurt angles contract is up today,what are the chances he shows up at noc tonight? lol just a pipe dream i guess,although i wish wwe would do things like this more often shock the fans and keep entertained.

im gonna be getting extra 
pimp.gif
 from the 
pimp.gif
 and pains meds from my injury tonight plus drinking,looking forward to posting on here while watching.

2. So in English class last week we asked the kids a question. "Do you think every story HAS to have a good guy AND a bad guy." So after we talked, I explained to them that they need to start watching sports differently because there is always a good/evil story being painted by the media/commentating teams. Football, wrestling, UFC. Anything. Good vs. Evil sells tickets and generates PPV buys. I didn't get too much into wrestling but there are some fans and they are lower level students so that might be my way of getting through to them.

There is this one girl that brings in a wrestling shirt every day. She is in love with Dolph and Cena. She can to school Tuesday tired and I took her outside and said, "I already know why you are tired. You might have to start using a DVR."
Are you a teacher?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

1. No chance in hell angle shoes up tonight

2. I stay on Perc's while watching most of my wrestling. It makes it more entertaining/tolerable

Back
Top Bottom