Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

1. No chance in hell angle shoes up tonight

2. I stay on Perc's while watching most of my wrestling. It makes it more entertaining/tolerable
lol just wishful thinking,i would feel like i was back in jr high of that happened

lol imma be on a perc tongiht so i shall see lol

He got a solid push as K-Kwik
lol i remember the k kwik road dogg days lol that was like 97-98 rright before rd was in dx ,i wouldnt really call that a push for k kwik,if so i guess he was and forever will be a mid carder

I need to see that NJPW PPV. AJ Styles and Tama Tonga (Bullet Club) vs. Kota Ibushi and Tetsuya Naito is a cool matchup on paper.

1. No chance in hell angle shoes up tonight

2. I stay on Perc's while watching most of my wrestling. It makes it more entertaining/tolerable
lol just wishful thinking,i would feel like i was back in jr high of that happened

lol imma be on a perc tongiht so i shall see lol

He got a solid push as K-Kwik
lol i remember the k kwik road dogg days lol that was like 97-98 rright before rd was in dx ,i wouldnt really call that a push for k kwik,if so i guess he was and forever will be a mid carder

K-Kwik was there in late 2000 :lol:

I'm also trying to remember exactly what real feuds R-Truth has had since being in the WWE, and all I can think of are Cena, Rey Mysterio, Morrison, Miz, and Drew McIntyre. His peak was definitely in TNA. Dude was having all kinds of good matches and was just better as a heel.

K-Kwik was there in late 2000
laugh.gif

I'm also trying to remember exactly what real feuds R-Truth has had since being in the WWE, and all I can think of are Cena, Rey Mysterio, Morrison, Miz, and Drew McIntyre. His peak was definitely in TNA. Dude was having all kinds of good matches and was just better as a heel.
oh word your right that was a while ago i confused the years 
laugh.gif
 my fault

This Baron Corbin dude has it, I'm digging his look and that finisher is tough.

He's like the replacement for Corey Graves which I'm all for. He's apparently really skilled in boxing and jiu-jitsu.

Yeah I'm def a Corbin fan. :pimp:

Dude just walks in, murks his opponent, smirks, then leaves. :lol: :pimp:

I love that they do that.

That catching Complete Shot type finisher is sick too.

Russo starting a #dearvince campaign talking about how crappy the current product is. He is also starting to write his own raw scripts. :lol:

Also I don't see the complaints on zayn being the bunny. Anything to cover that horrific face of his then I'm all for seth rogen playing the bunny. That or a red dot on his face. They're actually just using him and justin Gabriel for moves and such but they're talking of revealing the bunny as Darren young to continue his feud with Titus. :lol:

Also found it weird wwe already had a alternate script with reigns NOT wrestling. Hmmmm

And they're saying reigns can be back in time for rumble setting him up for his wm match with lesnar. Not sure if I agree with that. Hopefully he gets better by then but I doubt it. It'll just further regress his progression

charlotte and bayley got some ug mugs man.great in the ring though

sasha is so damn bad.i need her on raw ,or in her raw 
devil.gif

n while renee is nice to look at i really hate her on commentary,she just needs to do interviews.

n russo just needs to stop 

charlotte and bayley got some ug mugs man.great in the ring though

sasha is so damn bad.i need her on raw ,or in her raw :evil:

n while renee is nice to look at i really hate her on commentary,she just needs to do interviews.

n russo just needs to stop 
Renee has improved on commentary but I know what you mean. A couple of months back she was dreadful on NXT.

-We’ve received word from several fans who attended the Limp Bizkit rock concert last night in San Antonio, Texas that lead singer Fred Durst delivered some unfortunate news about The Undertaker during the show.

Towards the end of their set, Durst addressed the crowd and said:

“This next song goes out to our friend Mark Calaway , The Undertaker. He’s not doing real well right now and we want all our fans to keep him in their thoughts and prayers”.

They then played “Rollin'” – which The Undertaker used as his theme song when he portrayed the American Badass towards the end of the Attitude Era.

This is the first we’ve heard about The Undertaker not “doing well” – but we’ll be sure to follow up on this story when new details become available.

“This next song goes out to our friend Mark Calaway , The Undertaker. He’s not doing real well right now and we want all our fans to keep him in their thoughts and prayers”.

Hope Taker is alright. Wishing him a speedy recovery along with Reigns.

Last edited:
This Baron Corbin dude has it, I'm digging his look and that finisher is tough.

He's like the replacement for Corey Graves which I'm all for. He's apparently really skilled in boxing and jiu-jitsu.

Yeah I'm def a Corbin fan. :pimp:

Dude just walks in, murks his opponent, smirks, then leaves. :lol: :pimp:

I love that they do that.

That catching Complete Shot type finisher is sick too.

Yeah, hopefully the dude has good mic skills or a mouth piece and doesn't just become a squash match type of dude and they let him show off his ability.

tumblr_nbshbt7EbE1sbzhteo1_400.gif

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I'm all for the Rusev streak to continue but I need to hear this after his match with Henry.

[Video]

Make it happen Vince![/Video]

Back
Top Bottom