Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

read that r truth got the biggest pop and sustained cheers at a house show last night in alabama,sucks they never gave him a decent push smh
I heard they did a long time ago. I am sure one of the mid 2000s WWE fans can explain
Truth was awesome in his 1 month main event run against Cena as a heel.  Of course he was destroyed by Cena and never given another chance.

Why does wwe cater to the kids man? Like I want to see a pie chart of viewers age with network subscribers and merch sales. When I was a kid I wanted to see blood and dudes nearly killing each other b. the hell is wrong with the upcoming generation.

Last edited:
You guys are crazy, Renee isn't bad on commentary at all.  She actually brings some vibrancy
pimp.gif

Also found it weird wwe already had a alternate script with reigns NOT wrestling. Hmmmm

And they're saying reigns can be back in time for rumble setting him up for his wm match with lesnar. Not sure if I agree with that. Hopefully he gets better by then but I doubt it. It'll just further regress his progression
After Reigns beat Rollins clean on Raw, I found it very strange they would have another match tonight.  I fully expected the match not to happen.  Somewhere where maybe Ambrose returned and took out Rollins before the match.  Fans would think Rollins was gone, but then cash in at the end of the night.

Now.. who knows?

DC prolly has Konnan speak to the class weekly and makes them summarize what he said.

After Reigns beat Rollins clean on Raw, I found it very strange they would have another match tonight.  I fully expected the match not to happen.  Somewhere where maybe Ambrose returned and took out Rollins before the match.  Fans would think Rollins was gone, but then cash in at the end of the night.

Now.. who knows?

You buying that injury? Maybe wwe sensed he was getting stale and want him down at the pc to train for a few months.

Edit: na, too much money to be made.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom