Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Can't lie. They are actually doing a decent job at a divas storyline. I actually want to know where they are going with this nonsense with Paige and aj.

It's sad that I'm typing this during a bray wyatt promo....:smh:

**** you cena

Last edited:
I'm not a Ringside Member, but that match is on their site for ringside members. It was their match from Death Before Dishonor. The Bucks and Briscoe's are on this episode to, but I didn't watch it yet.

Ohh aight cause I thought about getting a membership since its not really much and their TV library is kinda big along with the discounts on tickets, dvds & ppvs. I'll prob watch after RAW

Just reading her demeanor from this match and the "Growing up Bella" segment two weeks ago, you can tell she didn't want to be involved in this Bella feud. :lol:
She forreal seemed upset when Nikki was added to the match lol I wouldn't want to be in a feud with them ether because they don't deserve it talent wise just trying up push the reality show sadly

Yea, I said it sounded like the buildup to a Flo-Rida verse that never happens :lol:

:lol:

waiting-for-the-drop.jpg

Part of me is tired from working the last few days but I legit feel asleep middle diva tag match.

And NoC is next Sunday?

Almost an hour and 15 minutes of Raw, and I'm sure I've watched a grand total of 7 minutes

Back
Top Bottom