Wrestling Thread Sep 8-14 | 9/11 NXT Takeover - KENTA Debut, Neville v Zayn v Kidd v Breeze

tumblr_mq8tz46JSr1r6v2bdo1_500.gif

tumblr_nbj0wmtIqb1ti0603o2_250.gif

And Rome and Rains >>>> all you Beta attempts at Rains slander

See me 

tumblr_m14tmtEv061r92ldso1_400.gif
tumblr_mid86m1b2U1ql0k28o1_r1_250.gif
laugh.gif
Using the super rare steve austin card already??? Cheap 
mean.gif

Im gonna recycle my epiphany tomorrow bc only the belllas took the shine from it  
mean.gif
Elaborate, please.

I just had an epiphany seeing that Red Arrow hit.
If I was a pro wrestler, my finishing move would have to had 'suwoo' in it. Like the Suwoo powerbomb or something.

That way every time I hit it. Maggle would be yelling 'THE SUWOO POWER BOMB THE SUWOO POWERBOMB GOOD NIGHT'

The catch is that I would be a HUGE baby face. John Cena, if he was black and loved by everyone.

That way all the kids watching at home would be like OMG THE SUWOO POWERBOMB.

Theyd by red paisley t shirts with suwoo pbomb written all over it and everything

And then at school the next day at recess, they would talk about nothing but the suwoo powerbomb 24/7.

Teachers would red flag it no pun and it would cause mass concern in the community. Becoming prime time national news and all that.

Id be a hero.

I gotta save the drinking for teh weekends man

Last edited:

:frown:

His return is still my favorite moment of the year and probably my favorite thing to happen since I've been watching again.

I can't find a rare diva card to save my ******* life.
First time in KotR. 

Rare Eva Marie 
nthat.gif

She still be losing to pro uncommon AJ and Natalia though 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Seth almost got caught in on of Jigsaw's puzzles.
sick.gif

The Springer segment was the funniest unintentionally funny thing I've seen in a long time. I was dying.

Last edited:
Wait, that kid that was screaming "Lets go Cena" over and over during the Lesner Cena match was Bill Simmons' kid? Thats dope.

That little kid screaming that all throughout the match contributed to the psychology and story telling 100%. WWE couldn't ask for anything better

Back
Top Bottom